Chapter 33

Amari's P.O.V

I crawled the floor trying to get to my cell phone, I looked behind me in the living room and saw Ryan holding a beer bottle in his hand, while asleep. I Wiped my tears. I finally got to the phone and dialed Asha's number, Since August doesnt want me to call him, unless it's about our daughter then hell, I wont. "C'mon, Pick Up" I whispered. 

ASHA: HEY

ME:ASHA!

ASHA: WHATS WRONG NOOKIE

ME: PLEASE HELP ME, RYAN BEAT ME BADLY, PLEASE GET HERE NOW, I NEED HELP

ASHA: OK IM ON MY WAY, HOLD ON, I'LL BE THERE IN LIKE 5 MINUTES

ME: PLEASE HURRY, IM WORRIED ABOUT MY BABY

ASHA: EVERYTHING WILL BE OK, ALRIGHT, HOLD ON

I Hung up and walked upstairs quietly, I began packing my clothes quickly. "So you gone leave me nii" I jumped. I was silent. he walked inside the room, I backed up as he stepped up. "Please just leave me alone" He grabbed my neck. I coughed and closed my eyes. "See I would beat yo ass agin, but you pregnant, and I know that babygirl doesnt deserve to be hurt because her mama deserve to be." He let go. I threw the ring at him. "I Dont know what the hell you're talkin bout, You mad because I took my hair down, really?" He pushed me onto the bed. "GET OFF OF ME!" I Yelled while punching him in the head. He grabbed my wrist. "You wanna act like a bitch, imma treat you like one." He grabbed my jogging pants and untied them. "You gone really rape me, and Im pregnant" I said crying. "I dont care" He kissed my neck. 

"What the fuck!" August said running up to me, Asha came in behind him, then Ciara, then Bernard. August pushed Ryan off of me, Asha grabbed my arm. They held me back, as we watched August beat Ryan's ass. "Nigga yo ass must be crazy!" August said punching him. "You a pussy ass nigga! Yo stupid ass hit on women nii" August continued punching. "Nigga yo ass hit the wrong fuckin girl" Blood was all over the wall and carpet. Bernard grabbed August. "Thats enough mayne, you gon' kill the nigga" "Yall lehhgo" August said. I was makin my way toward the door,  Ciara pushed past me. I looked at her and then at Asha. "She lucky im sore" . We all go outside. "You gone have to come live with us for a few months, I need you and my babygirl safe" I Nodded. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car.  "Oh My Gosh" Ciara said. He put me in the front seat and drove off.

*********************************************

ONLY AMARI'S P.O.V FOR THIS CHAPTER... 9 MORE !

AMARI IN THE MULTIMEDIA