Chapter 40

Amari's P.O.V

The light of sun beamed my eyes, I turned over and saw August asleep on his usual side of the bed. I looked down and saw I was still fully dressed, so I knew I didnt do anything. "Thank You Jesus" I mumbled. I Got up and went to the bathroom, I looked in the Cabinet for extra toothbrushes.

****

I dryed off in the bathroom. "Imma borrow some of his sweats and a shirt" I said , i wrapped the towel around my body and opened the bathroom door. I saw August sitting on the edge of the bed talking on the phone. He looked over at me and licked his lips.

"huh, oh yea I heard ya" He said into the phone. I opened his drawer and found some Gray sweatpants and a White V-Neck shirt.

AUGUST: SO DO I GOTTA GO?

I frowned and walked over to the drawer I used to have some clothes in when I was living with August. I saw some Panties I left over and A bra. I pulled them out, I walked inside the Bathroom and looked for my deodorant I left. I smiled Once I seen I still had some of my jewelry, lotion, makeup, and perfume left, and of course my deodorant.

******

I walked out the bathroom. "Goodmorning" I said. "Mornin' Ma, but not so good" "Why? What happened?" "I gotta go on tour for 2 months" "2 months ? August I have the baby in 2 months, You cant miss that" He sighed. "I know but I told them the Date you was due and they gone let me off for 2 weeks so I wont miss it" I sighed. "But I still dont wanna be alone, not right now, Im about to pop, I need you here to help me" He rubbed his hand down his face. "I cant turn it down ma" "Postpone it to After November" "I'll see if I can do that" I nodded. "C'mere" I walked up to him. "Its gone be ight ma, I promise I wont miss you give birth to my babygirl" For some reason, I knew he was telling the truth.

"I trust you August, Promise me you wont fuck up on tour" "Ian stunt no other girl but you" "Ok" I walked to the side of the bed and sat down, I got on my phone and took a selfie. "You always taking selfies" I rolled my eyes. "C'mon Take One Wimme" "Hell Nah, Im finna go take a shower" I smacked my lips together. "Dummy" I said. He chuckled and closed the bathroom door. "I want my sweats back too" He closed the door back. "He aint getting shit back" I mumbled. I walked downstairs to get something to eat. I opened the fridge and I wasnt suprise that I didnt see anything. I shook my head. "This nigga aint never got food" I closed the fridge. I walked back up and into his bedroom. I opened the bathroom door. "August" He pulled the shower curtain back so I could see his face. "Wassup" He said rubbing the water off his face. "Yo ass aint got no food.. " "Oook" I curled my lip. "Hurry up so we can go get some to eat, I gotta feed this lil girl" "Ight gimme be bout 20 minutes" I rolled my eyes. "Hurry up" I walked out. My stomach grumbled. "damn" I rubbed it. "I know he atleast got some Ice Cream" I went back to the kitchen and opened the freezer. I smiled when I saw the "Pecan N' Paralines" Ice Cream. I pulled it out and went to the drawer to get a spoon. I snatched the top off and began eating.

********

"You ready?" August asked walking downstairs. "Why you tryna get all cute just to get some to eat" I said. "Its just some Cargo shorts and a shirt.. Aint nun cute bout that" I rolled my eyes. "You been doin alot of eye-rollin lately" He said holding my waist. "Stop.. Im hungry lets go" He follwed me out the house. "Hell naa, ian riding wit'chu Nookie" August said. "Boy Lets go" "Hell naa yo ass always driving crazy then be cussing other people out, naa Nookie" "August there's nothin wrong with my driving" "Nope Imma have to stay here if you gon' drive" We stood there in scilence, I huffed. "Fine" I said handing him my keys. He smirked and took the keys. "A real nigga finna drive" He said getting in. "You betta not wreck my Audi" "I got Insurace on this & I can always get you a new one" I curled my lip. "Lets go"

*************

Asha's P.O.V

"Hey" I said as I sat down On Bernard's couch. "Wassup" I was about to say something until I heard Heels click-clacking. A girl walked in and frowned. "Who is this" she said pointing at me. I laughed to myself. She looked so familiar. "Kia gone in there" "My name is Kandi!" "I knew I knew yo ass from somewhere you the hoe that used to work with my sista and my cusion and you fucked my Sista man.. Nii I gotta beat'cha ass" I stood up from the couch. "Ayye Asha sit yo ass down! You pregnant! You aint finna beat nobody ass" "She slept with August" "Damnnn you did" He said lookin at her. "It was a 1 time thing" "Ma you a hoe" She scoffed. "Excuse me" "He said your a hoee!" I said. "Say some else" "Kandi's a Hoe" She backed up and closed her eyes. "Shawty you might wanna go to the OB/GYN By the way" Bernard frowned. "Shidd Ian get her pregnant!" "Betta hope not but you shole did Fuck her up with some" Kandi frowned. "The fuck you talkin bout" Bernard said gettin in my face. "Remember my cusion Aloni the one you fucked behind my back while we were together ... Well she got Chlamydia from yo ass ... And I had to go get tested because of that shit but Thank God I was negative .. So Go to the Health Department and get'cho ass something fo' that and Kandi I suggest you do the same.. Yo ass lucky im pregnant or I wouldve been fucked you up" I laughed and walked out the house. I stopped in my tracks and walked back to the door. "Oh Bernard You got nice furniture and I like yo new car"

I closed the door again and got into my car.

************

K. Michelle's P.O.V

"Mama you gonna spoil her" I said laughing , my mama has been holdin Kiley all day. "I cant help it , I gotta spoil my only granddaughter" I smiled. My life is so much better now that Kiley is here, I feel like Im on top of the world! "Lemme feed you" My mama walked into the kitchen with Kiley. I shook my head. "Chase!" He ran downstairs. "What'chu doin" I asked patting the couch so he can sit down. "None" "Why you been so distant from me lately" "Because, now that Kiley's born all the attention is on her" I shook my head because I knew we were going to end up havig this conversation soon. "Chase honey she's a baby, we love her and we also love you, she need alot of attention" "But mama she cry so much" "She cries when she needs something babe, but we love you too" He sighed. "I dont feel any better" He mumbled. "Hey how about this.. I call your dad and you can stay over his house for about 2 weeks and yall can have as much fun as yall want" He smiled. "Ok cool" I smiled. "imma call him tonight" He nodded. "Now can mama get a kiss and hug" He laughed. "Naa ma ion think so" "Chase" "I cant give my mama hugs and kisses its.. Uncool" I laughed. "Alright"

***********