Chapter 37

K. Michelle's P.O.V

I woke up in pain. I felt water sliding down my legs. "Oh My God.. My water just broke!" I called Kaisia's house.

KAISIA: IM ON MY WAY RIGHT NOW K!

ME: HURRY THE HELL UP!

I threw my phone on the ground and grabbed my bag I had ready for when I went in labor.

I heard Kaisia open the door and run upstairs. "C'mon K" "Where's Eric" "He's on his way to the hospital.. C'mon" "Oh my God She's coming!" She got me to the car and sped off. 

***********************

Eric walked in. "You good" He asked rubbing my arm. I nodded. "Im almost at 10 centimeters" I said smiling. My doctor came in. "You ready to give it a try" I nodded. "Ok" 

I Closed my eyes, and began.

*******************

I smiled once I heard Kiley crying. "Happy Birthday!" The nurses and doctors said. I smiled. I looked over at Eric who was holding her. I smiled at the thought that Im a mother of 2 now. He smiled at her. "Hey Kiley, You may not know it, but Im your daddy, Im gonna spoil with everything" I smiled harder. Im so happy I have a daughter.

"Lemme hold her" He walked over to me and handed her to me gently. I She closed her eyes and fell asleep. She smiled in her sleep which caused me to smile and kiss her cheek.

"We did it" I said looking up at Eric. "Thank You K" He said. "For What?" "For Still letting me be apart of her life even when I did those things to you, And again, I wanna apoligize" I smiled. "Eric, I been forgave you" "And I thank you for that, youre gonna make a great mother to her" He said. I kissed his forehead. "Friends?" He asked. "Friends."

********

Amari's P.O.V

"Are you sure you ready to do this again?" Asha asked me. I took a deep breath. "After I have Alivia, then I'll ask him can I start then" "Why cant you just work at mama's instead, and ask her to pay you" "No Asha, No, I Gotta pay for school , And I need this job" "I understand that, but, A Stripper , Nookie , Really?" She asked. "I have no choice" "You do have a choice, yo ass need to go get your man back and stop acting like you dont want him, or make this dumb ass decision and earn the title of a 'hoe' " I rolled my eyes. "You can be a stripper without being a hoe Asha" "Oh you can? Look at Kandi, hell, look at 'Loni, sleeping wit'cha cusions man, thats why he fucked her up" I looked at her. "What'chu talkin bout" "Bernard gave Loni Chlamydia" "Ooohh Shit" I said. She nodded. "I know, Im happy I wasnt fuckin his ass while they were fuckin" "Right, and your pregnant, that wouldve took a tole on the baby" "Yea" "Hey I just realized you find out the sex next month" "I know right, I cant wait!" "What'chu want?" I asked. "Well, everybody's having girls, so I really want a boy" "found any names?" "Yea.. Dylan or Denarvest" "Dylan" "Why, Dylan" She asked with a frown. "Because, Denarvest is a black name, and if he wants a job, then well you know how people are." "How are they" "They'll know he's black when they look on the application, So choose a name that you know they won't know if he's black or not.." "Denarvest is soo cute though" "It is but you know, Im just telling the truth, it happens all the time!" She nodded. "Well I'll Think Of another one" "Ok , I'll Be right out" I Got out The car and walked inside. I walked over to the security guard, he looked me up and down. "The strip club is no place for a pregnant woman" "Im not here for this" I said pointing to the stage. "So what'chu here for" I sighed. "Im here for Brister" He laughed. "Brister? He yo baby daddy?" I rolled my eyes. "Hell no" "So why you wanna see him" "It dont concern you, so dont worry bout it, just tell me where is he?" "He aint here" I shifted my Weight to my right leg. "Man, I know he here, I saw that raggedy ass Honda outside, which I know is his" "Damn you smart, some will just believe me" "They dumb as hell, Its always here , parked in the same spot as usual" He nodded. "Hol' up" He walked inside Brister's office and closed the door. "Lord Have Mercy" I said lowly. He came back. "He said c'mon" I walked inside the office and saw Brister.

"Damn Pinky, is that you" He asked. "Yea Brister... its me" "You pregnant!" He said laughing. "I am.. whats so funny bout that" "You big as hell" I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair across from him.

"So Pinky, wassup" He said rubbing his hands together. "Look Brister, Dont try to be friendly.. I want my job back" "You pregnant" "I know that, And im 7 months, so Im almost ready to have her" "Her? Its a girl" "Yea." "Ok then , a lil' pinky" "My baby will not be a stripper so dont say that Brister" He laughed. "So you want the job?" I nodded. "Alright, you start two weeks after the baby's born" "2 weeks? That's to early" "Want the job or not" "I do, but 2 weeks after birth is too damn early Brister and you know it , this place will not close down if I dont show up, it hasnt closed down yet" He sighed. "Ight, 3 weeks, thats final" I rolled my eyes. "Not any better but ok, I'll be here" I stood up and walked out the office.

I Know that going back to this wasnt a good thing, but shit, I gotta do what I gotta do for me and my baby!

***********

Augusts' P.O.V

I sighed as I listened to my mama curse me out through the phone

MAMA: August you know damn well I dont like that girl, she's a hoe, All up in them videos grinding on the floor.

ME: But I do care for her

MAMA: But you dont love her , I know you dont so dont even say You do! I ought to come to that house and beat the hell outta you, me and Nookie

ME: Ma, you dont never like the girls I date

MAMA: I did like one girl

ME: Who was that

MAMA: Nookie.

I smacked my lips.

ME: Nookie done wimme so Im done with her, only thing that matters is my lil girl she's carrying.

MAMA: August why cant you just atleast try and talk to her, yall are meant to be together everyone knows it.

ME: Ion think so, I think Im done...

MAMA: You dont mean that Aug

ME: Shidd

MAMA: Watch your mouth boy!

ME: My bad ma, but If you want me to talk to her I will.

MAMA: No, dont talk to her because I wany you to, do you wanna talk to her?

ME: I kinda miss her a lil.

MAMA: Then talk to her baby, and stop all this damn foolishness!

ME: Ok

MAMA: Alright .

*********

"Hey" Ciara said walking in the room. I looked up at her and smiled. "Wat it do ma" She smiled and sat on me. "Babe." She said. "Huh" "I really want a baby" I sighed. "We needa wait fo that" "August seriously!" She said pushing me. "What" I said. "One minute yo ass want a baby next minute you talkin bout wait! What the fuck is that! But you want one by Amari" "Babe Amari got pregnant out the blue.. It just happened. " She stood up from the couch. "Ciara c'mon" I grabbed her wrist she snatched away and walked off.

"Damn!" I said

***************

5 More Chapters To Go !!

Sequel Will Be Published. September 30th, 2014 @7:30 P.M