Chapter 18

Amari's P.O.V

"Happy Birthday!!!!" August yelled. I woke up and smiled. He kissed my cheek. "Happy birthday bebby, I love you" He said. "I love you too" I said. I stood up and went to brush my teeth, the house smelled so good, like someone cooked.

I walked downstairs and August was cooking bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes. I smiled. "Baby, youre cooking" I asked. "Yea, I had to call my mama and she helped me through the phone" He said. I laughed. "Im so proud of you" I said. He walked over and kissed me. "I want you to get dressed after we get through eatin" He said. "Should I dress, Casual or something?" I asked him. "Casual" He said. I nodded. "Its ready" He said. I took a deep breath lowly, I really hopes its good. He made my plate and gave it to me. He then made his and sat down across from me. I tasted it. "August!" I said. "This shit is Nasty as hell!" I said. "I tried, I told you Ion know how to fuckin cook" He said. "Ok August, Baby, Stick with singin, and song-writing, Cause this cooking shit aint for you" I said. He smacked his lips. "You wrong for dhet" He said. "I was just bein honest" I said. "Its ok, we can just go out to eat, Imma go get ready " I said. He nodded.

**************

Augusts' P.O.V

I called Bernard.

B: Waddup Nigga

A: None look, tonight Im purposing to Nookie, I need you to get Asha, Aloni, My mama, Her mama, and Aloni mama here

B: Nigga the fuck ? how imma do det

A: you got Asha numba dont'cha

B: Yea

A: Ight get her to help you.

B: Ight man

He hung up , I walked upstairs and waited for Nookie to get out the shower. I walked to my closet and got out what I was gonna wear, which was some White Tru Religion Jeans, White long sleeve button - up shirt , and my Timbs. Nookie got out the shower and walked into the room with her towel wrapped around her body. "Youre Wearing All White Huh?" She asked. "Yup, what you wearing" I asked. "I dont know yet" She said. "How bout this" I said handing her a bag, she looked at me and smirked. She pulled the outfit out the bag. "I love this baby" She said. "My mama helped me pick it out" I said. She dryed off and tried on her high-waisted skirt and crop top. "It fits perfectly" She said smiling. I bent down under the bed and handed her A Versace bag. She pulled out the shoebox. "Oh my God!" She squealed. "These are so cute" She said. "You can thank my mama" I said. "Trust me, I will" she said. She tried her heels . She then went to the dresser and started flatironin her hair. I shook my head and went to take A shower.

*************

K. Michelle's P.O.V

"So today's the bitch birthday" I mumbled as I scrolled on down my phone. These 2 days I been making  plan on how I can get into her apartment and get the abortion pills in her drinks. I paced the floor back and forth as I thought. My phone vibrated. "Kaisia" I said with a frown.

Me: Hello?

K: Hey K, Look I need to talk to you

Me: Ok.. What?

K: I know you got Amari's Address.

Me: Ok And ?.. What's that got to do with you?

K: Caleb told me what youre trying to do, and Im telling you if you do anything to that girl, Im going to ruin your career

Me: How are you gonna do that Kaisia ?

K: Try Me.. I Promise I Will !

She hung up on me.