Chapter 23

Amari's P.O.V

"So he really said he knew the sex of the baby?" Aloni asked while pouring her a glass of tea. "Yes, and he said Mel told him.. I know he wouldnt play that Loni" I Said . "You right but guess who I Ran into earlier today at the nail salon" She said. "Who?" I Asked. "Kandi " She said. "Are you kidding me ! Wow, how she been?" I Asked smiling. "She's doing fine , she said she's a nurse now" Aloni said. "Thats great." I Said. "And me and her are having lunch together one day , so you can come if you want" Aloni said. "Ight , I Will" I Said eating a Strawberry.

******************

Augusts' P.O.V

"So are you all set?" Kandi asked rubbing my hand. I Pulled my hand back. "Yea im good, im just waiting for my fiance to get here" I Said. "Your engaged?" She asked. "Mhm" I Said while texting Nookie. "To who ? " She asked. I Looked up from my phone. "Why you so worried?" I Asked. "Nothing.. Is it ckoo if we still talk" She asked. "Yea ma, we can chill sometimes" I Said. She smiled. Nookie texted my phone and said she was outside the hospital. "Well my fiance here" I Said. "I'll help you with your things" She said. I Nodded. We walked to the lobby, I Signed the papers for me to get released. We walked outside I Spotted Nookie's car and we walked over. Nookie got out the car. "Amari?" Kandi said. Nookie looked at her. "Oh  my god Kandi" she said. "This is your finace" She asked me. I nodded. "How you been?" Nookie asked her. "I Been good , how about you?" She asked. "Girl I Been doing good, living the pregnant life" She said. Kandi nodded and fake smiled. "Well I Saw Aloni yesterday at the Nail Salon" she said. "I Heard , she also told me yall having lunch together one day.. oh and Imma join yall" Nookie said. "Ok" Kandi said. "I'll see you later girl" Nookie said. "Alright" Kandi said they hugged eachother, Kandi looked at me and squinted her eyes. they pulled away from eachother and waved, after that we drove out the parking lot.

***********************************

K. Michelle's P.O.V

Cant raise a man , he's already grown what'chu gone do ? You wonder why he acts like A boy , its because he wasnt raised right before you . Girl you aint never gone change nobody , if he dont wanna you cant make nobody , cause you cant raise a man , Nooo Nooo. 

"How bout that Garret?" I Asked my manager. "We need to hear a little more emotion in the song K, It needs to sound like youre feeling every word you say , right now it just sounds like youre singing th song." He said. I Nodded in agreement. "I Got'chu" I Said. "Lets try it again.. were gonna start off from 'Comin home anytime of night' " He said. "Ok" I Said.

Comin home anytime of night , expectin you to let it ride , how many tears are you gonna cry ? Playing games like he'll never lose you. You know that the love has changed , how many times he called you out yo name ? These are the signs of a grown  boy , betta run for the hills , Im just keepin it real .

"Ok thats a wrap for today" Garret said. "Thank ya Garret , you know I Cant stay in the studio for hours now that Im pregnant" I Said. He nodded. "Well imma get going K" He said. "Alright" I Said drinking my water he hugged me and walked out 

************************************************************

Aloni's P.O.V

I rung Malcolm's doorbell and waited patiently for him to answer. He opened the door. "Hey, I forgot to bring Addie's snacks That She likes " I said. He smiled at ME. "Here you go" I said. He grabbed the bags out my hand.  "Daddy, Daddy!" Addie and another girl said. I frowned. "You have another daughter? " I asked. "Yea" He said. She came running behind Addie.  "Hey Mama" Addie said. I smiled and waved at her. "This is my sister Mikayla" She said. My eyes widened.  "Malcolm, do you have a daughter by a girl named Kandi? " I asked. He nodded. "Oh lord" I said. "Why?" He asked. "ME and Kandi are friends, we use to work together " I said. He sighed. "Who's older?" I asked. "Mikayla is 1 year older than Addie " He said. I sighed. "This is too much, look I'll see you lata " I said. I walked back to my car and called Amari and Asha up on 3-way.

ASHA:  WASSUP LONI

AMARI:  HEY LONI

ME: HEY Y'ALL WILL NEVER FUCKIN BELIEVE THIS!

AMARI: WHAT

ME: SO I FORGOT TO GIVE ADDIE HER SNACKS, I BRUNG THEM OVER MALCOLM 'S HOUSE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN ADDIE AND A LIL GIRL RUN UP SAYIN DADDY DADDY,  THEN ADDIE SAID THIS IS MY SISTER MIKAYLA, I'M LIKE WHAT SO I LOOK AT THE LITTLE GIRL AND ALL I SEE IS KANDI, SHE WAS SO ADORABLE, SO I ASKED MALCOLM WAS HIS DAUGHTER BY A GIRL NAMED KANDI AND HE SAID YES

ASHA: WHO IS KANDI?

AMARI:  DID YOU TELL MALCOLM WE ALL WORKED TOGETHER.

ASHA:  WHO THE FUCK IS KANDI

AMARI:  SHUT THE HELL UP ASHA DAMN

ME: I DID.. AND THEN I ASKED HIM WHO WAS THE OLDEST.

ASHA: WHAT HE SAY

ME: MIKAYLA IS THE OLDEST.

AMARI:  WELL IF I WERE YOU I'D TELL KANDI BUT ALSO TELL HER YOUR OVER MALCOLM AND YOU HOPE Y'ALL FRIENDSHIP CAN CONTINUE.

ME: MHM

AMARI:  I SAW HER AT THE HOSPITAL

ME: SHE WORKED AT THE HOSPITAL AUGUST WAS IN

AMARI:  YEA SHE HELPED AUGUST WITH HIS THINGS BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN SHE FOUND OUT I WAS ENGAGED TO AUGUST SHE WAS KINDA....  YOU KNOW..

ME: I DON'T THINK SO SHE PROBABLY WAS SUPRISED

AMARI:  BUT LET'S NOT FORGET AUGUST GAVE HER THE WRONG NUMBER.  REMEMBER?

ME: RIGHT.

ASHA:  Y'ALL BITCHES GOT ME LOST.

ME: WELL STAY LOST

AMARI:  IMMA TALK TO Y'ALL LATA I'M TIRED

ME: OK..  I'M BOUT TO GO HOME AND TAKE A NAP YOO

ASHA:  I'M FINNA GO EAT

I Hung up. This is some crazy ass shit...  ME & Kandi share the same baby Daddy.

**********

ASHA IN THE MULTIMEDIA
(LOGAN BROWNING )

I Got Your Back (August Alsina Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें