Chapter 35

Amari's P.O.V

It was 2:00, I was waiting to hear August tell Ciara to get the fuck out, but of course she still walking around, patting her weave, in her robe, like she the Queen Bee in this bitch.

I Sat on the couch and watched tv, august came downstairs and looked at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Ciara come here" He yelled. "What Babe" He sighed and looked at me. "Can we talk in private" I scoffed. "Yea Whateva" I stood up from the couch and went upstairs. "Bitch" I mumbled. I Closed my door and turned the tv on. I Felt A Sharp Pain In My stomach. "Damn" I said and rubbed. "Ouch!" I Yelled. "Owww!" I droppes down to the floor. "August Help!!!" I yelled in pain. "August! " "You Ight" "H-Help!" "C'mon lemme get you to a hospital" I Wrapped my arm over his neck and walked down the stairs. "Oh My God" I Yelled. "August We Not Finished Talkin" "Ciara For Once Shut The Hell Up, Dont You See She In Pain" He Yelled. "GET ME TO A FUCKIN HOSPITAL, HOE SHUTUP DAMN!" I yelled louder.

**************

"Have You Been Eating Spicy Foods, Amari" My doctor asked. "Yea.. But It Wasnt Alot" "Well I Suggest You Not Too Sweetie, Spicy Foods Are Not Good For The Baby" I nodded. "So she alright" August asked in concern. "She's fine" "Ight good" I smiled at how much he cared. "Can I Leave Then, I Hate This Place" "Yes Amari, You Can Leave" She Said in a laugh.

I Grabbed my bag and left. "Did you tell her yet?" I whispered. He shook his head. I rolled my eyes. I Grabbed Augusts' hand. "Look August, let's just stop this whole thing, I cant... Deal with it, Im not saying its your fault because you were gonna tell her probably but this whole incident happened, So now im tired of everything, I just wanna have this baby, so lets just stop, stay with her.. I'll call Asha to come get me, thanks for letting me stay at your place but I cant stay there no longer" I kissed his cheek leaving him there in his thoughts.

*****

AMARI IN THE MULTIMEDIA ... 7 MONTHS .