Chapter 4

K. Michelle's P.O.V

"You ready to be a mama?" August asked me. I smiled. "You know I am, I already got a 9 year old so What do you expect?" I asked him. He laughed. My phone vibrated on my lap. August wasn't paying attention. I picked it up quickly and read the text. It was from my boyfriend Eric.

Eric: Where the hell are you !?

Me: I'm headed to my appointment Eric. I'm Pregnant.....

Eric: Wth??  By who?? 

Me: you of course..  Me and August used protection...  But He thinks the condom broke...

Eric: Your ass betta tell him!

Me: I love him!  Look, I will OK?  Just give me some time.

"Who you texting?" August asked me. "Oh.. umm..  Joseline..  talking about her and Stevie" I lied. He nodded.  We pulled to the doctor's office.  "OK August whatever you do, don't flatter yourself if these hoes be all over you!" I said. He smiled. "I'm not playing! " I said putting my finger in his face. "Ight Kimberly " He said. "Don't say my first name " I said. "Damn ight " He said. We got out the car and went into the office.

This is going to be a long day.....

××××××××××××××

Amari's P.O.V

After I got off work, I drove home. I pulled up to a red light, and a Range Rover pulled up next to me. I looked at them. I thought I saw K. but I just ignored it. I looked back over and I realized my eyes were not lieing to me. I let my window down, because I saw K's was down. I pretended like I was on the phone.  "Yassss Girl! " I said. I saw K. Look At me and roll her eyes. "Bitch Gotta Problem I see!" I said laughing.  "You talking bout Me? " She said "Naw I'm talking bout You! " I said. I saw August look at me in shock.  "Bitch you want to get fucked up! " K said. I laughed.  "Bitch try me, cause I'm not them hoes on the show" I said. "Ayye chill bae " August said to her. August looked at me. I drove off. I'm not Fucking with his ass no more.

×××××××××××××××

Aloni's P.O.V

I was going to see my daughter, Addie.   I had her  when I was 18 by my ex boyfriend Malcolm,  but now She lives with my mom until I get my life back on track. I pulled up to my mom's house. "Mommy!!!" Addie  said running to me. "Hey my baby!!!!" I said picking her up. I kissed her cheeks. My mom, Trina looked at me and shook her head. Were not on good terms right now. "Mommy can I stay over your house tonight?" Addie asked me. I smiled. "Yea baby" I said. I can't say no to my baby. "And how in the hell is that going to happen?" My mom asked me. "Mama look, I'm trying,  I don't have to work tonight or tomorrow night." I said. She rolled her eyes and walked in the house.  "Let's go pack your night bag" I said. We walked in the house and made our way to her room.

I hope I can get my baby back,  I know it's not going to be easy though.

××××××××××××××

Augusts' P.O.V

"If that ugly Bitch would've touched me I was gonna beat her ass!" K said walking in the house.  "Bae,  be honest,  ma wasn't ugly She was sexy as hell" I said. "Excuse Me?" K said. "Look All I'm sayin Is that you called ma ugly, but you gotta realize every person in the world ain't ugly " I said. "Oh well I'm leaving since you wanna take up for that Bitch!" K said. "Ayye my bestfriend not a fucking bitch!  I tried to keep calm with yo ass but- " She cut me off. "Your Bestfriend " She said. "Damn right! and yo ass not gonna disrespect -" I got cut off by her phone vibrating on the counter.  I looked at the message.

Eric:  Tell him that baby ain't his! Kimberly I'm not playing!

I looked at her. She froze. "So that ain't my child?" I said mad as hell.  "Look August I was gonna tell you but- " . "But . But.  But I thought. " She kept trying to finish her sentence.  "Shut the fuck up. you got the nerve to call Amari a bitch, but yo ass is the real Bitch! get yo ass out my house and go to Eric's." I said throwing her phone to her. "August I'm sorry baby!" She said crying.  "Bye hoe!" I said and pushed her out my house.

I regret cancelling that Lunch today.  I gotta call Amari,  I know She mad at me.

××××××××

Cast.

Amari Brook:  Christina Milian.

August Alsina:  Himself

Aloni Brook:  India Westbrook.

K. Michelle:  Herself.

Brister:  Ice Cube.

Addie:  Blue Ivy.

Kandi Jones: Keisha Chante

Trina Brook: Vanessa Williams (Rick Foxx's Ex Wife)

August Isn't K's baby father...

Will Amari forgive August?

Will August Forgive K?

Do You Think Aloni is going to get her daughter back ?

Will K and Amari see eachother in the streets ? ------- **