Chapter 36

Asha's P.O.V

"Told Ya I Was Negative!" I said to Aloni as we walked out the office. "Well I guess you was right Asha.. He has been fucking more than one hoe behind your back" I snatched my shades off my face. "I know that! Now If you would excuse me.. I'd rather you gon head and continue fuckin Bernard so he can fuck you up with some more shit!" I got into my car and drove off.

***************

K. Michelle's P.O.V

"9 Months in 2 days!" I said with excitement. "Your due September 1st? " I nodded. "Its been a long journey, but thank God I made it through" "Your right K, and Im glad you left Amari and August alone , so they can finish having a safe journey with their babygirl" Kaisia sat down on the counter and laughed at a text. "Who you textin" "This boy named Bernard, we've been talkin for sometime now" "Bernard.. He sounds cute, show me a pic of him" She showed the pic while smiling. "Girl he is cute" I said rubbing my belly. "You always rubbing that stomach of yours" She said chuckling. "Might as well" She shook her head and kept texting.

********************

Amari's P.O.V

(ONE WEEK LATER) 

I sat down on the couch in my new apartment I bought, I ate some Ice Cream while watching a Movie. I havent left out my apartment everysince the day I left the hospital.

My phone vibrated, Not looking to see who it was I answered.

ME: HELLO ?

?: HEY BABY

ME: HEY MAMA..

MAMA: ARE YOU ALRIGHT, I WANTED YOU TO COME DOWN AND GET SOME THINGS I GOT FOR ALIVIA.

ME: IM OK, AND THANKS MAMA, I'LL BE DOWN THERE SOMETIME THIS WEEK

MAMA: THIS WEEK?

ME: YEA.. IM JUST REALLY NOT FEELING MYSELF OR MY DECISIONS I'VE MADE IN THE PAST DAYS

MAMA: WELL YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING IM HERE SWEETIE

I Smiled.

ME: THANKS MAMA, LOVE YOU

MAMA: LOVE YOU TOO , BYE

ME: BYE

I hung up and finished my Ice Cream. I Turned the tv to BET. I froze when I saw August there with Ciara. "So August man, are you and Amari friends or you know yall just dont have anything to do with eachother" Bow Wow asked him. 

"Man we.. we ight.. we dont really talk no more because of something that happened, but she is having my daughter so when she gives birth to her, I will be apart of her life, but yea we straight" Bow Wow nodded. "So Ciara I heard you and August may be expecting" Bow Wow continued. Ciara laughed. "We aren't, Uhh we went to the doctor like a week ago..  Im  not pregnant yall" Everyone laughed. I rolled my eyes. 

"So Ciara, August got some he wanna do for you on the show in front of everyone" She smiled. "Whats that" I watched August get down on one knee and pull out a ring. Ciara mouth dropped and all she could do was say "Yes" 

"Bitch you didnt even give him time to ask yo bony ass!" I said throwing my spoon at the TV. I flipped it off. And got into the shower. 

************

CIARA IN THE MULTIMEDIA