Chapter 31

Amari's P.O.V

"This Aint right" August said. "I Know.. we just cheated on our boyfriend & girlfriend" "We cant tell nobody bout this" "I Know August!" We heard a loud bang on the door. I walked over and looked out the window, my heart stopped when I seen it was Asha. "August.. Umm put yo shirt on" I Opened the door. "Hey Boo.. who all here" She looked back outside and at Augusts' car. Her eyes widened. "Oooo.. You cheated" She said laughing. I Rolled my eyes. I Pulled her by the arm and closed the door. "she saw August and laughed. "Wassup Asha" She was smiling. "Wassup Aug.. so I See you not fully committed to Ciara" she smacked his lips and tied his shoes. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "Imma text you" I Nodded. Asha was smirking the whole time. We watched as he walked out the house. "Ryan gone kill you!" I Rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. "I Know, I feel horrible" "Girl dont, you just young And we all knew you werent ova Aug he's your bestfriend and your having you baby by him..and he sexy as hell" I laughed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Girl you needa get that blonde out!" "Chilee, ian stunt you, im keepin my blonde" She laughed. "So why you stop by" "I wanna go shopping" "Well im wore out, We can go tomorrow, oh and K invited me to her babyshower." She nodded."I Wanna go" "ok" "and since you soo wore out, go get in a warm tub of water and relax and think about you lil affair" I laughed. "Asha get yo ass out my house" She laughed. "Ok,ok,ok imma go, Bye my Alivia" "Alivia?'' "Yea, thats what I want her name to be" "Really?" She nodded. "Thats pretty" she smiled. "Write that down as one of your choices, but Im out" she walked out. I walked upstairs and changed the sheets then I got in the tub.

***************************

K. Michelle's P.O.V

"So you sure you really want him around you and your pregnant" "Girl im good, Caleb dont mean no harm, besides he's on the 1st floor im on the third, his ass aint nowhere around me" "Well be careful" "Kaisia, Im good" "I just want you and Kaylee to be safe" she said while doing my hair. "We alright, he dont even say a word to me" "Why" "I Dont know" "Hmm... you think he's thinkin bout his wife" "Dont know dont care" "Im done" she said turning the chair to the mirror. "I love it Kaisia, I really did miss my red hair" "Girl you know I got'chu wheneva you stylist aint availible" I Nodded. "Thanks Boo" She kissed my cheek. "You my sista ghul, i'll do anything fo'you K" she said grabbing her jacket and purse. "You really helped me out" "Ha, well im bout to go get my nails did" "Ok, bye" "Bye."

********************************

Amari's P.O.V

I Walked downstairs and saw Ryan pouring him a glass of orange juice. "Goodmorning" He said. "Morning" I said tieing my robe. ''How was your day yesterday" "It was good" I Said. "When I got in lastnight you were sleep" I nodded and cleared my throat. "Yea I was really tired, She had me worn out" "Well tonight We goin out to this party" "Ryan Im tired and pregnant, I dont wanna go to no party!" "Baby it will be fun, just come" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever I'll go" He smiled. "Great, well look here's some money for your nails, toes, and hair and a outfit" I slid the money back to him on the counter. "I got the money for all of that, I dont need it" He frowned and took the money. "Im finna go" "Where" "Me and my niggas finna hit up the basketball court" I nodded. "Ok see you when get back" He kissed me and left.

I called Augusts' Phone.

AUGUST: WASSUP

ME: HEY , CAN YOU LEND ME SOME MONEY FOR THIS PARTY ME AND RYAN ARE GOING TO TONIGHT

AUGUST: HOW MUCH YOU NEED MA

ME: BOUT $400.00, NOT THAT MUCH

AUGUST: COME THRU

ME:K, LOVE YOU

AUGUST: LOVE YOU MORE

I smiled and hung up, Even though were cheating we dont care well atleast I dont!

*************************************

I got out the car and knocked on Augusts' door, I stepped back and waited. Ciara came to the door smiling and frowned once she saw me, I frowned back. "What do you want" "Who you talkin too" "You" I walked up to her and August came outside. "Gon' in the house" I frowned at him. "Why is she here" "She is my girlfriend Nookie" "Your girlfriend! You slept with me yesterday and you still claiming she yo girl!" "Ayye keep yo voice down" "No" I said pushing him. "Man here take the money and gone" I snatched the money. "I'll make sure we dont ever sleep with eachother again!" I said. He stood there with his arms folded. I got in my car and wiped the tears that fell. "I cant believe him!" I said as I drove off.

*****************

Augusts' P.O.V

(LATER ON THAT NIGHT)

"Do I look ok?" Ciara asked as she got out the car pulling her dress down. "You look good ma" I said grabbing her hand. We were going to a party. We walked inside and greeted everyone. I turned around and saw Nookie and Ryan. "I know that aint Amari" Ciara said. "It is" I said. She looked our way and started talking to some more people. "Where you going" I asked Ciara. "To say Hello" "Dont do that" "Either imma give them 5 minutes to come over here or were goin ova there" she said sipping out her wine glass. "Cmon" we walked over there, Ryan turned around. "Wassup August" "Wassup Mayne" We dapped and Amari turned around, she looked upset and uncomfortable. "Wassup" I said. she was silent. "Hey" Ciara said to Ryan. He smiled a little and then looked at Amari. "Bae, you heard August, he said Hey" "Oh, Hey" She said dryly. Ryan frowned and looked at the both of us. "Hey Amari" Ciara said. "Bitch Shutup" Nookie said. "Im goin to the bathroom" She said and walked off. "Pregnant Women" Ryan said. I laughed. "Yeen Liein" My phone vibrated, I unlocked it.

AMARI: WHY ARE YOU HERE !?!?

ME: BECAUSE I GOT INVITED, THE SAME REASON YOU HERE !

AMARI: IM REALLY STARTING TO HATE YOU !

ME: I LUHH YOU TOO!!!!

I put my phone back in my pocket and continued talking to Ryan and Ciara.

************************

Amari's P.O.V

I paced back and forth in the bathroom, and inhaled deeply. "Ok Amari, just relax you ended so leave it alone." I nodded and walked back out the bathroom. I walked to Ryan and grabbed his hand. "Lets just let them have a good time and we have a good time" "we are having a good time" I smiled. "Yea we are" 

After 2 hours we all sat down and ate, August and Ciara sat at the table across the room, but August was still looking at me. Ryan's friend stood up and talked for 20 minutes. "Ight Ryan man, take the stage" Everyone clapped. I frowned 'He didnt tell me he had a speech' I thought. 

Ryan walked on stage. "Ight first Nylen thanks for inviting me and my lovely girlfriend Amari to the party, Amari c'mere sweetie" I walked on stage and smiled. "Amari ,I want you to know that I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," He got down on one knee. My heart stopped. I gasped."Amari Raquel Brook, I love you and I know we movin too fast but I want to gon head and get it over with, I love you too much to let you go, So will you marry me?" I stared at the ring. 

"YES, RYAN, YES, I'LL MARRY YOU" I said.

He smiled and placed the ring on my finger. Everyone Cheered. I looked out in the crowd and Saw Ciara on her phone and August gone.

*****************

AMARI IN THE MULTIMEDIA!