Chapter 20

K. Michelle's P.O.V

"Kimberly?" My doctor said. "Yes" I answered. "Have you been stressed out lately? " "...Yea I have... " "I'm gonna need you stop" "I promise I will" She arched her eyebrow. "Next month you get to find out the sex of the baby" I nodded. "I'm so excited " "I'll see you in 2 weeks...  stop stressing Kimberly " She left out the room, I sighed. I picked my purse up and left out the room. I walked out the building and to my car. I dialed Eric's number. 

E: Wassup K
K: Hey Eric, How Are You?
E: I'm good,  how you doin?
K: Im Fine,  Umm Next month I found out what the sex is of the baby, Do you mind coming?
E: Yea Ma, I'll come

I smiled

K: Ok I'll Call You.
E: Alright.

We hung up, I was actually suprised at how nice he was being to Me. I pulled out the parking lot.

***************

Amari's P.O.V

"I Just Don't get why She so mad" I started.  "She really upset That im pregnant " I said.  "Baby ion think It's because you pregnant,  I think it's because you're pregnant by Me" August said.  "It doesn't matter, She should be happy She has a grandbaby on the way " I said.  "Look Don't worry bout it" August said. "I'm still fuck -" August cut Me off. "Don't worry bout it" He said.  I sighed and looked at the tv.  "You want some to eat" He asked. "I want some chocolate " I said. "What kind? " He asked. "I want my Turtles " I said.  He walked downstairs.  I dialed Asha's number

ASHA:  Hello

AMARI: Hey Asha.

She sniffled. 

AMARI:  What's wrong?

ASHA:  Bernard... 

'Oh lord ' I mouthed silently.

AMARI:  what He do?

ASHA:  We had sex the day of your party..  so the whole time I was at your party I wondered did this mean were together..  so after we left I asked him in the car did this mean we in a relationship..  this muthafucka gone say ion do relationships,  I just fuck. So when we pulled up to my apartment he got the damn nerve to say I hope we can fuck again.

AMARI: Asha I told you how Bernard was.  And did you use a condom

ASHA:  No We were so ready to just..  do it He forgot to put one on.

AMARI:  It's gonna be Ok, I'll talk to Him.

ASHA: OK.

We hung up.  "Who was That? " August asked.  "Asha" I said . He handed Me the box of Turtles . I looked at him and grabbed the box. "You really need to check ya homie" I Said. "Who?" He asked with a frown. "Bernard" I Said. "If its about him and Asha ion wanna hear it.. Asha already knew Bernard ass was a 'hit and quit' type of nigga." He said typing on his phone. "Well since you dont wanna talk to him, I will" I said grabbing my phone. "Who you callin?" August asked. "Bernard, Imma ask him to come over" I Said. August shook his head and smirked at a something on the phone. "What so funny?" I asked. "Nicki.." He said still smiling. "Mmm.. why she so funny?" I asked. "She just tellin me bout how our fans thinkin we datin because we made the No Love Remix" he said. "Oh" I Said. Bernard finally picked up the phone.

B: Wassup Nookie

A: Nothin, What happened between you and my sister

B: Nothin happened.

A: Look come by the house tomorrow.

B: Ight what time 

A: Anytime

I Hung up and looked at August who was tweeting something on Twitter, I pressed my twitter app to see what he had posted.

@AugustAlsina: Me & Nicki Not Like Det My Nigga , Im Fully Committed To @ !! Love Y'all. 

I Exited out the app my phone vibrated, It was an unknown number. I Frowned.

A: Hello

UNKNOWN: Dont leave out ya house tonight bitch !

They hung up. "Who was that" August said. "An unknown caller called and said dont leave out the house tonight" I Said. "What!" August semi-yelled. I Looked at the cieling. I got up from the bed and walked downstairs August followed behind me. I Opened the door I Walked outside. "K BRING YO ASS OUT HERE BITCH!" I yelled. She came from the side house she had a gun pointing it at me. "Oh what bitch you gone shoot me" I Said. "Make anotha fuckin move and I Swear I Will" I looked at the gun and saw it was pointing to my stomach. I Stepped up to her. "You better put the fuckin gun down" I Said. August moved me back and stepped up. "You not shootin that one unless yo ass shoot me!" He said. She looked at him. She pushed him back.

POW ! POW ! POW ! POW ! POW !

***************