Chapter 19

Amari's P.O.V

"Whew!" I said walkin in the house. "You enjoyed it?" August asked. "Yes I did, Thank You Baby" I said smiling.

The doorbell rung. "I'll get it" I said walkin to the door. I opened it quickly and saw Augusts' mom standing there with 4 bags. "Hey Sweetie!" She said hugging me. "Hi" I said. "Come in" I moved to the side, August got up and helped her with the bags. "Happy Birthday Amari" She said. I smiled. "Thank You" I said. "I see you wore the outfit August and I picked out" She said. "I did, And I love it, Thanks again" I said. She smiled. "Hey Ma" August said. "Hey Aug" She said hugging him. "How you doin?" She asked. "Im good" He said. She handed me the 4 bags. "Here you go" She said. "Thank You'' I said. Thats when there was another knock at the door. I walked over to the couch and sat down to open the bags. August opened the door, I heard heels clicking I looked up and saw my mama. "Ma!" I squealed. "Hey My Baby" She said. I jumped up and hugged her. "Happy 21st birthday boo" She said. I smiled. She gave me a wrapped box. "Whats This?" I asked looking at her . I unwrapped it and smiled. "You got me Beats ma" I said. She nodded. I started back looking through the bag Mama Shiela gave me. I pulled out the floral romper and smiled . "Thank Ya" I said. I Picked up the other bag that was small. I pulled out the baby shoes. I frowned. "... Uhh, Thanks" I said. "Baby Shoes?" My mama said frowning. "... Baby shoes..." I said . "Amari... Your ..  pregnant?" She asked. I swalloed hard. "Yes Mama, Im almost 2 months" I said. She was silent. "Congratulations" She said and walked to the kitchen. I shook my head and continued lookin through the third  bag, I pulled out A Brown  Chanel Dress with Brown Chanel heels. "After everyone comes put that on" She said. "Everyone?" I asked. She winked at me. The doorbell rung again. I took my heels off and went to go answer it. I opened it and saw Asha and Bernard. "Hey yall" I said. "Happy Birthday Sissy!!" She said. I laughed. "Wassup Nookie" Bernard said hugging me, I looked on his neck and saw 2 hickies. We pulled away . "Yall c'mon in" I said. They walked inside. "This is for you" Asha said handing me the gift. I opened it. "Really Asha?" I said. "What ? You'll need it when August goes on tour" She said. "A Vibrator... Look Imma go put this away" I said.

I wonder why everyone's showing up ...

I walked into the bedroom and took a shower.  "Nookie " August Said.  "In The Shower " I Said.  He walked in the bathroom.  "You gonna talk your mama? " He asked.  "For What " I said.  "She Seemed Pissed That You Was Pregnant. " He Said.  "Well She just gonna have to Get over it, because either way it go this baby is coming" I said.  "Ight..  But still talk to her, ion want her mad at you on your birthday " He said.  "I will.. tomorrow " I Said.  He walked out the bathroom.

I sighed and began bathing. 

****************

Augusts' P.O.V

"Ayye You And Asha... Together? " I asked.  "I won't say together,  but we coolin " He said.  "Nigga you fucked" I Said lowly.  "Yea Nigga" He said.  I dapped him . We saw Asha walking towards us.  "She coming " I said lowly.  "Hey You Guys " She said smiling.  "Waddup Ma" I said.  "wassup" Bernard said.  She smiled.  "Have yall seen my sister? " She asked.  "She upstairs " I said.  She nodded and walked off.  "Damn!  You let Her come out the house in That tight ass dress" I said.  "Bernard shrugged his shoulders. 

"Someone get the door" My Mama said. I walked over and opened it, Aloni,  Addie, and Aloni's Mama was standing there.  They pushed past Me and walked in.  "Her August " Addie said still standing in the doorway.  "Waddup Shorty " I grabbed her hand and we walked in the house.  "Where's Nookie " She asked. "Oh She Up-" I cut myself off when Nookie came walking downstairs.  "damn" I mumbled.  She had on the  dress, with the heels, my Mama bought her, her hair it was curly and She had in light brown lipgloss.  I walked up to her. "Ma you Look beautiful " I said.  "Thank You" She said.

Everybody said hey to eachother gave Nookie her gifts.

***********

"Everybody Im sure Amari already knows this is a party for her" I began.  "Thank y'all for coming, and most of all thank Asha and  Bernard for getting everybody here " I said.

"Amari com'ere " I said.  She walked up to Me infront of the living room. She grabbed my hand and faced Me. "Baby I love you so much" I started.  "I remember when we was like kids I always liked you, I remember when I said I didn't feel good you kissed my lips and asked do you feel better...  I love you for giving Me chance after chance,  I thank you for carrying my child,  and most of all loving Me." She teared up.

I got down on my right knee and pulled the ring out, everybody gasped and so did nookie. "Oh my  God. " She said lowly.  "Amari Raquel Brook,  will you marry Me? " I Said.  "Yes! " She said.  I smiled and stood up, I kissed her . "That's My Nigga" Bernard said. We all laughed.  "You're Marrying This No Good Boy " Amari's Mama said. Everybody looked her way. "Now you hold up just a minute,  you not gonna disrespect my son in front of Me" My Mama said. "What the hell is wrong with you" Amari said. "Watch ya mouth girl " Her Mama said. "No you watch yours,  Are you That fuckin angry because I didn't tell you I was pregnant " Amari said letting my hand go. "Nookie Don't worry bout her " Asha said. "You shut you ass up" She said.  "Who you talking -... You know what , imma get my things and leave " Asha said.  "No Asha, you stay...  Mama you leave"  Nookie said.  "You're putting Me out, really Amari,  I'm your mother! " She yelled. "I Don't give a damn, just leave,  I'm tired of everybody bein jealous of mad as fuck because I'm in love with August!  Well guess what  if you mad then stay the fuck away from Me and That goes for everybody in here! " Nookie said while crying.  Asha and Aloni walked up to her walked her upstairs.  "Get the Fuck out!" She yelled. Her Mama and looked at everybody and teared up She walked out the house.

My Mama walked up to Me . "I think we should leave" She whispered.  I nodded.  "You right.. I'll talk to you later Mama.. love you" I said kissing her cheek.  "Let's go Bernard " She said.  "OK.. Asha, we out!! " He yelled. She walked downstairs.  She walked over to Me.  "She's good now " She said. I nodded.  "Bye" They said. I sighed.  Aloni walked downstairs. "Addie get your purse.. August she alright just a little hurt " She said.  "ight " I said lowly.  She nodded and walked out the house.

*********************

Asha's P.O.V

Me and Bernard were in the car headed to my apartment.  "Bernard does this mean we together? " I asked. He looked over at Me and back at the road. "... Ion do relationships Asha,  I fuck " He said. I scoffed and looked at him. "So what you saying...   You just hit and quit " I said.  "Damn right" He said.  "Aha OK... " I said. He pulled up in front of my apartment.  "So I mean I hope we can fuck sometimes but That relationship shit... hell naa " He said.  I rolled my eyes and slammed his car door.  "I'll never let you have sex with Me ever again! " I yelled I shot my middle finger up. He sped off.

"Pussy Ass Nigga" I mumbled.

******************

VOTE/COMMENT

(2) CHAPTERS COMING TOMORROW.! !