Chapter 11

Augusts' P.O.V

I Walked Through The Car Lot With My Mama Looking At Audi's. I Was Buying Nookie A Car. "Mr. Alsina Have You Found The Car You Like Yet?" The Manger Said To Me. I Looked At A All Black 4-Door Audi. "Yea I Did... This One Rehh Here." I Said Pointing At It. "You Sure You Like This One Aug?" My Mama Asked. "Yea Ma." I Said

"Ok, This Audi a3 Is $165,000.00" He Said.

I nodded. "Lets Go Inside And Get The Info" She Said. We Walked Into The Building.

I Know Nookie Gonna Love What Im About To Get Her.

*******************

K.Michelle's P.O.V

"K!" Eric Yelled. "What!" I Yelled Back. I Heard Him Walk Upstairs. "Go Clean The Living Room" He Said. I Sighed And Rubbed My Belly . "Eric Im 2 Months Pregnant" I Said. "Ok.. You Still In Good Shape." He Said. "I'll Be 3 Months Tomorrow" I Said. "Like I Said.. You Still In Good Shape" He Said. He Walked Over To Me. I Stared At Him Because I Knew He Was Bout To Hit Me. He Bent Down And Kissed My Belly. I Couldnt Believe That. "I Love You Lil Man" He Said. "What If Its A Girl" I Said. "We'll Try Again!" He Said. I Laughed. "I Love You K" He Said. I Looked At Him. "You Gonna Say It Back?  He Said. I Just Stared At Him. I Dont Love Eric, So What Do I Look Like Lieing To His Face Saying That I Do. He Walked Into The Bathroom. I Got Up And Walked Downstairs.

"Chase!" I Yelled. "Ma'am." He Said. "Oh, Ian Know You Were In The Kitchen" I Said. "Come Help Me Clean The Living room" I Said. He Nodded And Started Fixing The Pillows On The Couch.

We Heard Someone Knock On The Door Really Hard. Me And Chase Looked At Eachother. "The Hell That Is?" I Mumbled Aloud. "Ion Know" Chase Said. I Walked Over To The Door And Opened It. I Saw A Girl Rubbing Her Belly, She Looked To Be About 5 Months Pregnant. I Scoffed And Looked At Her.

"May I Help You?" I Asked Her. "Is Eric Here?" She Asked Nicely. "Who's Asking?" I Asked Her. "His Girlfriend Niccay" She Said. "Is Eric The Father Of Your Baby?" I Asked . She Smiled And Nodded. "Yea, We've Been Together For 6 Years , And We Have A 5 Year Old Daughter." She Said. I Looked At Her In Disbelief. "Me And Eric Are Together, And Im Pregnant By Him" I Said. Her Eyes Widened. "Huh?" She Said Confused. "Im Pregnant By Eric, And I Live With Him" I Said. "Eric Told Me You're His Sister" She Said.

I Walked Upstairs. "Eric" I Said Walking Into The Bathroom. "What?" He Said. "Ya Girlfriend And Babymama Niccay Downstairs" I Said. I Heard Someone Walking Upstairs. It Was Niccay. "Eric" She Said. Eric Ran Up To Her And Hugged Her. "Hey Baby" He Said. I Looked At Him Teary-eyed. "Eric!" I Yelled. He Looked At Me And Looked At Niccay. "Babe Im Sorry For Lying!" He Said To Niccay. I Scoffed. "Excuse Me !?" I Yelled. He Looked At Me Like He Didnt Know Me. "Eric Its Over, Yo Ass Cheated On Me Again!" She Said. He Got Down On His Knees. "Baby Please Im Sorry!" He Said. She Slapped Him. He Held His Face . If that Was Me He Would Be Beating The Fuck Out Of Me! "Its Ova! Wheneva You Wanna See Nariyah You Can But Other Than That dont Call Me Unless Its About Our Daughters" She Said. "Daughters?" He Asked Confused. "Thats Right! I Went To The Doctor Today And Its A Girl.. I Came Here To Tell You That!! Here Are The Sonograms!" She Said Throwing The Pictures In His Face.

She Walked Out The Room And Went Downstairs. She Slammed The Door. We Heard Her Car Speed Off.

I Started Packing My Things. "Where The Hell You Goin" He Said. "Far Away From This Bitch! Im Done Playing Yo Games!" I Said. He Snatched My Arm. "What'chu You Gone Do? Huh? What You Gone Hit Me? " I Asked. He Just Looked At Me. "What'chu Gone Do Eric?" I Asked. He Let Go Of My Arm. I Turned Back Around And Started Packing My Things.

Im Done With This Shit! Its A New Fuckin Day... And A New Fuckin K !

*****************

Amari's P.O.V