Chapter 26

Amari's P.O.V

"Just A Quickie " August begged me. "For the 1,000th time, No August, Were Not Even Together " I said. He sighed. "Right ,. But I'M tryna not fuck No hoes while on tour and I leave tomorrow, I need it Nookie " He said. "No" I said. He Started Kissing My neck.  "August " I said trying to get him to stop.  He kept going. I finally pulled him off. "I said No " I said. "Man" He said.

We walked to his room , I sat on his bed and watched him finish packing his clothes. I thought about the Lunch I was suppose to be having with Aloni and Kandi Friday, And since She didn't reply on twitter , she's definitely getting confronted in person.

********

"I'll see you later." I told August.  He smiled and licked his lips. "Don't do it" I said to him while smirking. He laughed. "I'll see you in A month,  And be good " I said.  "I will" He said.  I nodded, I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "I love you August " I said. "Love you too Amari " He said.

I walked out his house and made my way to my car.

***************

Aloni's P.O.V

"Look, Whatever you do Don't kill That bitch "I said to Nookie. "Im Not Worried Bout That Hoe, But She Will Get Confronted " Nookie Said. I laughed. "I'll Be Whipping Her Ass As Soon As I Saw Her...  Cause If Bernard ever cheats on Me I'M whupping him and her ass" Asha said in the backseat. My heart started beating fast, I swallowed hard. "Girl you crazy" Nookie said laughing, Asha laughed as well. I Faked laughed, I knew if Asha found out, Me And Nard Was In Big Trouble.

***************

Amari's P.O.V

We pulled up to the place we were suppose to have lunch at, I sighed and got out the door.

Kandi and another girl were waiting for us, "WHO is That " Asha asked.  I shrugged my shoulders. We made our way to the table and sat down. "HEY y'all" Kandi said. "HEY" Aloni said. "This is my cusion Zane" Kandi said. I rolled my eyes. "So umm Kandi " Asha started.  "where you from" She asked. Kandi smiled. "I'M from Toronto Ontario Canada" She said. "THEY teach y'all to sleep with your friends man" Asha asked. "Excuse Me?" Kandi said. "Shutup Asha, Bitch why you slept with my man" I said. "I did" She said smirking. "Oh you smiling, aha ok bitch,  I see imma have to show you That you fuckin with a crazy bitch!" I said getting up. Aloni and Asha held me back. "Yall betta get her" Kandi said. "Oh uh-uh" I said trying to get away from Aloni and Asha. Zane held Kandi back. "She mad cause her fuckin man wants me" Kandi said. "Mad?  Neva That ! I can have him if I want him, Don't get it twisted, believe dhet! I can show yo ass betta than I can TELL ya" I yelled. Everybody looked at me. Zane pulled Kandi out the restaurant, I followed after them.A  Security Guards came over and lifted me on his shoulders. "Y'all muhhfuckas always gotta pull be back and shit!" I said. "Take her home" He said time Aloni. "OK" She said. He put me down and escorted me to the car. I got in the front seat and called August and of course He didn't answer. "Calm down Amari " I said. Asha got in the car. "guh the fuck wrong wit'chu, you can't be tryna fight every body, you're pregnant, you needa work on your temper. " She said. "I know, but it's just fucked up that She did That shit" I said. "Look She did it, and He did too, but you and August working on y'all friendship. " She said. I sighed. "You right, I know August Don't want Kandi.. So I Don't even care. " I said. "Where 's Aloni " I asked. "Out there on the phone" She said. pointing out the window. I looked over and saw her She looked like She was whispering.

****************

Aloni's P.O.V

"Bernard I told you That was only one time, I can't have sex with you anymore, you're with my cusion and she's pregnant " I whispered in the phone. "didn't I TELL you ion give a fuck about Asha " He yelled. "Well I Don't care whatchu care or Don't care about, because either way it go you're not getting any" I said and hung up. I walked in the car and saw Asha and Amari lookin at me with a frown. "What?!'' I said. "Damn we can look at you if we want! " Asha said. I rolled my eyes. "y'all ready?" I asked. They nodded. We pulled out.

****************

Amari's P.O.V

"So She really said I want her" August said. I nodded. We were face timing eachother for the 3rd time tonight. "Dont worry bout That hoe " He said. I smirked. "Whatever Aug" I said " You wanna know some" He said. "What?" . "It's A Girl" He said.  My eyes widened. "Don't play" I said. He shook his head. "You'll see" He said. Just then someone in the background told August He had to go. " I love you. " He said. "Luhh Ya Too" I said. I pressed the end button and sat my iPad down. I sighed and walked to the kitchen.  "I hope Loni ain't ate all my ice cream" I said aloud. "I haven't " She yelled. My phone lit up, I quickly unlocked it and seen the text August sent me.

Aug: I Knew We Not Togetha, But Just Know I'll Neva Let 'cha Go Ma , And I Hope You Forgive Me For Cheatin On You

I smiled. I Made my icecream and began eating it. Aloni walked inside the kitchen. "Loni Where the hell are you going " I asked. "I have to meet this person again " She said. "Who is this person Aloni " I asked. "Don't worry about That Amari" She said walking out the house. I know Aloni was up to no good,  whoever the person was That She was meeting had to be someone we knew.

**********************

Augusts' P.O.V

"Ayye Let's go man" 2 Chainz said. "Ight ". We walked down the hall and
and out the hotel. we got Into the backseat of the all  black SUV. "Ayye you and That fine ass gul still together? " Chainz asked me . I shook. my head. "Nah I cheated on her with some broad, I done forgot her name nii, but we still talk cause She pregnant " He shook his head. "yo ass always fuckin these nasty ass hoes nigga " I laughed.  "they fine then they fine... I can't help what junior want " He lit up his blunt and inhaled it. I watched as He exhaled. "Well all I gotta say his be careful on tour, some of these broads nasty as fuck " I nodded and put my beats on my head.

***********

We got out the car and walked inside the building.  "Shit its hot in here" I heard a female say. I looked behind me and saw Ciara, She smiled and waved. I gave her a head nod and walked off. "August!" she yelled. I Sighed and turned around. "Wassup ma" I Said. she smiled. "None much, doin sound check.. what about you?" She Asked. I Shook my head. "finna do the same thing you doin" I Said lowly. "August dont act shy... Youre new to the Industry so I'll help you out a little bit" She said. "Thanks but no thanks ma,  I Gotta Manager and Producers for that" I Said. "But you can a little more help from CiCi" She said seductively. I Laughed. "If you wanna fuck then just say that damn" I Said. She frowned and stared at me. "mmmm" She said. She smirked. "I can do it big (big), I can do it small (small) , I can do it wheneva or however you want .. I can do it up and down I Can do it in circles" She sung while rubbing her hand up and down my shirt. I Pushed her hand back. "Slow down ma, but I guess you can help me out a lil bit.. so tonight after the concert we can meet up at my hotel." I Said and walked off

****************************************************************

Ciara In the Multimedia.

VOTE/COMMENT

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE.. HAD WRITER'S BLOCK & HAD TO DO MY PROJECT !