Chapter 39

Asha's P.O.V

I turned up the radio when I heard someone sound familiar. "I know this aint Bernard" I said lowly. And sho'nuff, it was. The song he had written in his notebook that I saw was really good. "Cut Her Off" 

"Damn it actually sounds really good with the beat to it." I said nodding my head. The song went off and the Radio Host began speaking. "That was the new rapper Bernard Winston featuring 2 Chainz in Cut Her Off" I Cut it down and called him.

BERNARD: HELLO

ASHA: YOU WERE ON THE RADIO LIKE A MINUTE AGO, BERNARD WINSTON

He laughed. I smiled.

ASHA: CONGRATULATIONS, IM PROUD OF YOU

BERNARD: THANKS.. WELL UHH I GOTTA GO MA

ASHA: OK.

I hung up and continued driving...

********

I pulled up to my mom's boutique and got out. I walked inside. "Hey boo" My mama said walking up to me giving me a hug in the process. "Hi.. Where Nookie" "She said she'll be down in about a hour, I got some things for the baby" "My baby?" "No silly, Nookie's" She said in a chuckle. I frowned. I felt like mama always gave things for Nookie's baby, and that she doesnt realized im also pregnant, and her daughter.

"Well when am I going to get something for my baby" "Asha" I looked at her with frown, "Are you jealous" I sighed. "No.. it just feels like your always talking about Nookie's baby and always giving buying things for her" She sighed and sat the shirt down she was folding, she picked up another out the box and began folding it. "You dont have anything to say" I said sternly. "I mean I know we dont know the sex of the baby yet.. but you can atleast buy some diapers, and bottles." "Asha you are only 4 months." I rolled my eyes. "Now you really need to stop being selfish, I cant believe your jealous anyway, instead of tryna go off on me you needa call your babydaddy and tell him to buy something.. Atleast August helps Nookie" "Are you tryna say Im having a baby by a no good nigga" "Everyone knows Bernard aint worth nothin, Asha, and you know it, Im ya mama and imma tell you some thing you dont wanna hear, but baby it's time that you know this if you already dont.. Bernard never was faithful to you or the chicks he was messing around with, he wasnt even faithful to Aloni.. I hate you had to hear it from me but like I said im your mama" I teared up and walked into the back room.

*********

Amari's P.O.V

"Hey mama" I said walking inside the boutique. "Hey" she said dryly. I frowned. "Whats wrong ma" I asked concerned. "Your sista bout to make me choke her" I laughed. "What she do now" "She's jealous" I arched my eyebrow while drinking my water. "Jealous? Jealous of what" "Me buying for your baby'' I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Why is she jealous of that, you'll buy for her baby soon" "Thats what im talking about.. like I said atleast August buys for yall baby, Bernard aint done nothing" I shook my head. "Well anyway, where she at" "Back there mad" She said pointing to the backroom. "So you ok now?" I smiled. "Yea were good now, we decided to take things slow now" She smiled. "Great I swear yall kids deserve eachother" I nodded in agreement. "Whew" I said rubbing my stomach. "You Ok" My mama asked. "Yes, this girl just kicked the hell outta me thats all" She smiled. "Gramma's baby kicking mommy" She said rubbing my tumnmy. "Really ma" I said with a smirk. She chuckled. "I cant wait to see her" "Me either, I just wanna kiss all over her" My mama said with a smile. I laughed. I looked around the store . "What'chu want me to do" "Oh baby you dont have to do much, If you want you can fold the clothes over there and put them on the stand" I nodded. "That aint hard for a woman thats 7 monbths pregnant" My mama chuckled. "Sure isnt"  I walked over and began folding. 

**************

K. Michelle's P.O.V

"She so beautiful" Eric said holding Kiley. I smiled. "She sure is" I said making her bottle. "So when can she start staying over my house" "Umm.. At about 8 or 9 months" "8 or 9, really K" "Yes Eric" Caleb walked inside the kitchen. "K thanks for letting me stay here, but I gotta go" "Where?" "Im moving back to Memphis" "Memphis?" "Yea, got some family problems up there" "Who is it?" "Nobody.. look I'll be back in bout 6 months" He quickly left out the house. I frowned and looked at Eric. "Anyway. Yes Really, She's just a baby Eric, and Im protective about my daughter" "you mean our daughter" I rolled my eyes and handed him her bottle so he could feed her. "Yea our daughter" He nodded and kissed her cheek. "She look just like you" He said. I smiled. "She has you eyes" I said smirking. "She do? I thought she had yours" I chuckled. 

I watched as he fed her. "Imma go take a nap.. can you stay here? if you have to go or anything just wake me up" "Ight" I nodded and went upstairs.

************

6:38 P.M

I woke up and walked downtairs. "Eric? did she give you any problems?" i Said yawning with my eyes closed. "Eric?" "Oh my God he took my baby!'' I said. "Eric!" He walked from the game room with Chase. "everything ok?" i sighed in relief. "Yea.. Im jus paranoid" He chuckled."You sure" "Yea im ok" He moved my bangout my face and kissed my forehead. 

"Imma go on home" He said handing me Kiley. "She's sleep" He said putting his jacket on. "Thanks for staying here, did she give you any problems" He shook his head. "Naa, she's a good girl.. just like her beautiful mama" I looked at him and smirked. "See you lata ight" I nodded.

**************

Augusts' P.O.V

Nookie walked inside my house. "Wassup Fatty" I said eating my doritos. She squinted her eyes at me and smirked. "Shutup Aug" She pulled her pull over off and took her slides off. "Gon' head and get comfortable then" "Happily too, I been working all day" I smirked. She put her hair in ponytail and laid her head on my shoulder. "Move big head" "Why you keep pickin' on me" she said laughing. I laughed. "Cause I luhh you"  she took  dorito and ate it. "Nigga dont be eatin my Doritos" She laughed. "Nigga shutup, yo skinny ass cant eat all these doritos by yourself" I laughed. "Man wateva" She kissed my cheek. "I luhh you" I laughed. "I know you do" She smirked.

*************

AMARI & ASHA'S MOM IN THE MULTIMEDIA.. ADINA BROOK.. ANGELA BASSETT.

*****