Chapter 30

Amari's P.O.V

"Why We Here" August asked. "Because I Need To Talk To You" "Why You Need To Talk To Me" "Cut The Damn Attitude Ight" "Ma, Dont Tell What The Fuck To Cut" "Whatever. Look We Here Because I Need To Talk To You About What You Said The Other Day" He Sighed. "What I Say" "August Dont Play Dumb, You Know What'chu Said" "What I Say?" He Pulled His Phone Out And Sat It On The Table. "You Asked Me Did I Love Ryan, And I Didnt Answer, Then You Said Love Is For Suckas" "Yea, Im Makin A Song Called Sucka, But Im Still Waitin On That Answer, Do You Love'em?" "Yes, I kinda Do, But I Still Love You Too" "You Still In Love With Me?" "No.. Ian Say That, I Said I Still Love You, But Im Still Not In Love With You" "Oooh, I Get It, Damn." He Grabbed His Phone And Started Typing. "And The Only Real Reason I Still Love You Is Because Im Having A Daughter By You" He Was Silent And Smirking At Something On His Phone. "August... Do You Hear Me Talkin To You... AUGUST!"  "What, Shit Dont Be Callin My Name Out Like Dhet" "Nigga Whateva" I Stood Up . "Stop Nookie.. C'mere" "No, Because You Actin Stupid As Hell" "Im Sorry Nookie" He Grabbed My Arm And Pulled Me Into A Hug. I pushed Away. "Im Good." "My Bad" I Sighed. "Naa, It Aint Yo Fault, I Just Wish We Could Get Along A Little Better, Im Sorry That I Kissed You" His Phone Rung Which Caused Me To Roll My Eyes. "Hol'On Ma" He Said. "Hello" ... "Wassup"... "Ciara Im A Lil Busy" ... "Naa It Aint That, Im Chillin' With Amari"... "Ciara, Amari's Carrying My Child, I Gotta Be By Her Side"... "Ight"... "You What"... "Ion Luhh You Tho' "... "Yea"

He Hung Up And Looked At Me. "Ight Ma" "I Was Done With What I Had To Say" "Oh.. Well Umm Its Ckoo, I Just Want You To Realize That You Aint Gotta Be Scared To Say You Luhh That Nigga"Im Not, I Admited I Kinda Loved Him" He Nodded and rubbed his chin. My phone rung. "Im Sorry.. Hol' Up" I Answered.

ME: HELLO

RYAN: WASSUP BAE

ME: NOTHIN' SITTIN HERE WITH AUGUST

RYAN: OH YOU DECIDED TO TAKE MY ADVICE TALK TO HIM.

ME: YEP!

RYAN: HA, ALRIGHT BAE I'LL SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME.

ME: OK

RYAN: LOVE YOU

ME: LOVE YOU TOO SWEETIE

I Hung. "Mmm" August said. "Mmm What" "None" I Rolled My Eyes And Stuck My Fork In My Salad. "So Uhh You Found Any Names" "Yea, Sevyn Denise Alsina Or Amber Alayana Alsina" "Hell Naw" "Those Names Are Cute August" "Ion Want My Bebby Walkin Round With A Fuckin Number As A Name" "Sevyn Is A Beautiful Name" "Nope" "Im Really Gettin Sick Of You" "Then Leave Me The Fuck Alone Then" Alk Anger Too Over Me And I Reached Across The Table And Pulled His Shirt, I Punched Him And Throwed My Glass Of Sprite On Him. "I Will Leave You Alone, Dont Worry About Me Or Her"

******************

Augusts' P.O.V

"Well You Did Say Leave You The Fuck Alone" Ciara Said Playing In My Hair. "I Know I Said That But That Aint What I Meant" "So What Did You Mean" I Sighed And Pushed Her Off Me. "Ion Know.. Look Im Finna Go Chill Somewhea"

***********

I Pulled Up In Front Nookie's House And Got Out Got Out. I knocked On The Door . She opened It. I didny giver her any time to talk I smashed my lips into hers. I Walked inside the house and closed the door. She took her shirt off and then mine, I unhooked her bra. "Wait.." She said. "August, I've Gained Some Weight, You Sure You Can Handle Me" I Chuckled. "I Got'chu.. Believe dhet"

****************

K. Michelle's P.O.V

I called Amari's Phone..

AMARI: HELLO

I Frowned.

ME: IM SORRY DID I INTERRUPT ANYTHING

AMARI: NO ... UHH ... STOP BABY ... UH NO K YOU GOOD ... WASSUP

ME: WELL IM 7 MONTHS PREGNANT AND NEXT MONTH IM THROWING MY BABYSHOWER SO I WAS WONDERING IF YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND CAN JOIN ME

AMARI: SURE! I'LL BE HAPPY TOO

ME: OK I'LL SEE YOU THEN

We hung up. "Ma, its a man out there" I frowned. "A Man?" "Yea" I Walked over to the door and saw Caleb. "Hey Caleb.. Chase Gon' Back in your room" We watched as he disappeared up the stairs.  "What do you want" "Ayye calm down" "dont touch me" "Look K calm down nii, you pregnant'' "Just tell me why are you here" He sighed asnd rubbed the back of his head. "I uh.. got put out" I Frowned. "Put outta where" "My house" I blinked muptiple times and looked at him. "So why you here" "I needa a place to stay, I done did so many things for you so it wont hurt you to help me out for bout a month or so" "A month?" "Yea" "Why cant you stay at the trap" "I just cant" I thought for a minute. "Ok.. But im having my lil girl in 2 more months you got a month and 3 days to be outta my house, and next month im having my baby shower so imma need you to be gone somewhere until its over" He nodded. "Ight thanks ma, imma go get my stuff " "mhm" I said and closed my door.

 ***************

K. MICHELLE & ERIC IN THE MULTIMEDIA.. (Eric Played By Lil Scrappy)