Chapter 15

K. Michelle's P.O.V

I Pulled my hair into a bun and walked into the kitchen , "What To Eat " I Said. I opened the cabinet and saw nothing interesting to me. I opened my fridge and saw some leftover chicken I cooked. I took it out and put it in the microwave.

I walked over to the counter and sat on it. I picked up my phone and went to twitter, I forgot to reply to Amari's comment.

@Kmichellemusic : Whateva B-Otch ! August know where the "goody -goody " At ! Beleive That ! But Tell Him I'll See Him Lata ... Im Goin On Tour With Him .

I sat my phone down and walked over to the microwave to check the timer. I then heard someone knock on my door. "I wasnt expecting company" I mumbled. I walked to the door and looked out the peep hole. I seen it was August. "Daddy's Home" I said lowly as I unlocked the door.

He looked at me. "Hi" I said. He gave me a head nod. "Ayye I just came by here to tell you that the plane lifts off at 5 a.m for the tour , and you needa stop talkin shit on Twitter" He said . I scoffed. "Umm who you think you is" I said. "Bitch - " He trailed off and turned around. "Im tryna keep my patience with yo ass ! But goin after my girl while  she pregnant gone get yo ass kicked !" He said gettin in my face. "What kinda toothpaste you use ... It smells good" I said smirking. He shook and walked off. He stopped and turned around. "LEAVE MY GIRL ALONE !" He yelled and got on his car.

I closed the door. I dont even care about August defending Amari, it actually makes me wanna kill her ass , and want his ass even more.

I Walked back in the kitchen and took my chicken out , I picked my phone up and I saw Amari replied.

@MzAmari4Real : Congratulations On That ! But , Hoe if you even look at my man , Imma beat yo ass when I see ya , and if you dare try tah come after me and my baby , Imma try my damnest to kill yo ass , And the Goody - Goody ? Really ? !

... Bitch ... You tried to make August believe he was the father of your baby ! Yea K. Michelle Fans , K's A Whore .. August aint the babydaddy .. Loose Pussy Ass Hoe ! But you got the nerve to try to Judge someone knowing your a hoe !  Grow Up ! Im Through With It .. BUT ... Just know if yo ass wanna get street .. Im down ..

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the counter. I called Caleb.

"What?" He said. "I need you to give me a person's address." I said. "Who ?" He asked. " Amari Brook" I said. "Ight Ma I got'cha ... but you know how my work go .. Dick suck first .." He said. "C'mon nii Caleb Im pregnant" I said sighing. "Ight.. I'll let you slide with this one.. but Imma call you when I get the Address" He said and hung up.

I threw my phone back down and began eating mg chicken.

When I get that bitch address .. Im coming for her !

*****************

Amari's P.O.V

"Almost 2 Months Ms. Brook"  My doctor said. I smiled and looked at August who was also smiling. "I Know , Me and August are so ready to have her" I said.  "Ahh So you want a girl!" She said. I nodded. "Its a boy" August said. I looked at him and smirked. "Whatever" I said playfully. "Well as long as he or she is healthy im happy" The doctor said. I nodded. "Ok, Amari , you just need to keep taking your prenatals" she said. "Thanks doc" I said. She smiled. "Your Welcome , See you In 2 Weeks ... Oh and happy early birthday" She said. "Thanks .. Just 3 more days" I said. She laughed. "Ok.. I'll see yall later. Have a great day" she said walking out. I grabbed my purse and walked out with August behind me. We walked out the building and got into his car.

"Im ready bebby" He said. I smiled. "Me too" I said. He reached his hand over and rubbed my thigh. I smirked. "Why are you rubbing my thigh?" I asked. "Cause you's my bebby" He said smiling. I laughed. "Mhm" I said. He drove off. He pulled out his album CD And slid it in the radio. "Which song?" He asked. "My favorite" I said. He frowned. "Whats that?" He asked. "Kissin' On My Tattoos" I said. He smirked. "You know ion want but'chu doin that" He said. I laughed.

He started Playing the song . I danced to the beat. "Yo ass pregnant and still grindin like that" He said suprised. "Ian fat!" I said. "I know that ma , but damn , you gone make me pullover and fuck yo ass!" He said. I laughed. "Nasty!" I said. He smiled.

After the song went off we pulled up to his house and got out the car.

"Oh bae , guess what ?" I said. He looked and me. "K done tweeted some more shit" I said reading it.

He walked over to me and looked at my phone.

@KmichelleMusic: Watch Yo Back Hoe , Trust Ya Instincs , Im Ready****@MzAmari4Real
..... But Yea Headed to the studio with @Nickiminaj. I'll Be going on tour In 2 Weeks , With 2 Chainz , K Camp , Nicki Minaj , August Alsina , etc. #MempisBornAndRaised !

I kept readin the tweet. I walked upstairs mad as hell. "Bebby Where ya goin?" August said following me to his room. "To Kill this bitch!" I said. August tried to pull me back but I nudged.

I went in his closet and grabbed my timbs. "She think im some to play wit , I'll fuck'ha up , this hoe don'crossed dha line stret-up!" I yelled in my New Orleans accent. August walked over to me and picked me up. "Put Me Down!" I yelled while beating him in his back. He threw me on the bed and leaned over me with his hands on my wrist , we were face-to-face. "Calm yo ass down NOokie" He yelled. I was breating heavy and my face had gotten red. "Stop stressin ova that hoe , cause it aint good for the bebby!" He said. I closed my eyes tight trying to calm down , I forgot that I was pregnant , and I forgot her ass was too. "You calm" He asked. I nodded. I thought it was sexy the way August handled me. He got up and stood in fron of me. I sighed. He stood me up and sat on the bed. "I love you ma" He said. "Love you too" I said lowly. He shook his head and stood up. "Dont be mad" He said smirking. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Im not.. leave me alone.." I said. he peckes my lips and went into the bathroom. I walked over to his bed and laid down.

Minutes later , I was Asleep.

*********

Aloni's P.O.V

I noticed that Addie's been acting strange everysince the other day when  she was suppose to tell me something about Malcolm.

I was at me and Nookie's apartment and Addie was in the tub. I was watching Martin and eating some hot cheetos. "Mommy I Finished" Addie yelled softly. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. "Time to wash yo hair baby" I said. She giggled. "Whats so funny" I said. "Your shorts" She said. "What about'em?" I asked looking down. "They too little mommy!" She said. "Umm Addie , these are suppose to fit like that boo" I said chuckling. She laughed. "Oh" She said. I smiled.

I walked over to get her shampoo and conditioner.

"Man I Luv This Cussword , Man I Luv This Cussword" Addie said playing in the water. I stopped and looked back. "You like that song Addie?" I asked. "Yes Mommy ! He's my husband!" She said. I laughed.

"The man that sings that song is Nookie's boyfriend AUGUST" I said. Her eyes widened. "I didnt know" She said. I shook my head and walked back to her and started washing her hair.

"Mommy?" Addie said as I was rubbing the shampoo in. "Yea" I said. "I got a whuppin" She said soflty. I stopped. "What ? When ?" I said. "Over daddy house when you left to go to the store" She said. "Who whupped you Addie" I asked. "This girl that daddy had in his room with your robe on" She said. "She said I ruined something called a screw session and I need the a word whuppin" she continued. "And I lied when you asked me where I got the bruise from.. it came from the paddle" She continued again.

"A paddle?" I said. She nodded. "OK. Mommy'll handle it baby.. but next time tell me as soon as it happens.. and tell me the truth" I said. She nodded. I started back shampooing her hair.

This nigga let a hoe touch my baby , have on my shit , and he cheats on me ... OK ! I got some for his ass.

*******************

SHORT ? I KNOW . YALL IM SOOOO SORRY ! BUT SCHOOL JUST STARTED 2 DAYS AGO , I BEEN BUSY GETTIN PAPERS SIGNED AND ALL THAT SHIT ! BUT YEA GOODNIGHT ! IM TRYING TO START UPDATING TWICE A DAY SO BARE WIMME !

VOTE / COMMENT.