Chapter 14 part 1: you and I could have so much fun together.

THANKS FOR 65,000 OMG.

I started writing this at 8 pm Friday because I had a hectic day. I had a blood test and she took TWO tubes of blood. I had to go shopping for some back to school clothes ( I don't even know if I got in hahaha) and by the time I got home, I still had a migraine from all that blood loss. I've been recovering in bed so this is why I started so late. 

This chapter was meant to be long but I realised that it would be too long. Even for my standards ha. The rest of it will be posted tomorrow.

* * *

The sight before her was one of destruction; two range rovers blocked the exit towards the car park, glass littered the floor and several bodies lay on the ground- the majority of which were Colden's men.

It was a sickening realisation to know that three Lycan's could do so much damage. There had been twenty of Colden's men and only seven remained. Only one Lycan was dead. Alice swallowed the thickness in her throat. Her body protested from the movement as she pushed herself off the ground, her joints cracked from the force and all she could do was clench her teeth from the pain.

Alice inhaled the scents around her. The blood camouflaged the rest but she could smell and hear Colden and Belle. They were alive from what she knew. Snarls and shouts echoed around her. A guard, which she didn't know the name off, shot out bullet after bullet towards the Lycan with hazel eyes but with each blow his body bounced back.

His eyes were red and his canines were larger than she had ever seen. When he lunged towards him, another guard skidded in front- his blood splattered the windows. Colden's wolf latched onto the Lycan's leg and tore out tendons and muscles with a vicious snarl. Yet the Lycan remained standing.

 Alice knew that Colden wouldn't survive the fight on his own and since she owed him her life...her eyes cast towards the tank. She was useless because she couldn't turn into a wolf but... she had years of experience running and she knew every trick in the book. 

If her suspicions were correct then the tank attached to the wall would have very hot water under high pressure. This was a trick she had figured the one night she had walked from high school and the same man who had killed her papa attacked her. She just didn't think she'd ever have to use that knowledge.

She ignored the burst of pain that passed through her when she stood. Stars danced before her eyes and her head spun as if she had just come off a ride in a carnival. Another round of bullets shot out within the five steps that she took. Determination and wildfire coursed through her veins. 

Yet before she reached the tank, someone slammed her against the brick wall. A groan of pain escaped her and this time, she couldn't stop the snarl that passed her lips. One of the Lycan's that had stayed in the diner pinned her to the wall, his eyes red and wild, glared holes into her face. The size of his canines was terrifying.

"Not so fast," his voice was low and harsh, almost animalistic as if he spoke an entirely new language. Yet she knew one thing; anyone of his size would be too slow to move out of the way, wolf or Lycan, especially if someone aimed a pole at their head.

Alice grinned, "sorry about that."

The Lycan didn't have a chance to reply when Belle swung a half broken lampost into his head. His neck broke on impact. She had no time to thank her because the moment her hand- still clawed- wrapped around her arm, the Lycan shot up from the ground. Alice watched in sickening fascination as his body and clothes ripped; his legs grew long, his chest expanded and extended and his head changed from a human to one of a beast. Exactly like the ones you saw in movies. The real wolves.