Sequel!

So...hey! *waves sheepishly*

It's been a long while since I have interacted with anyone on here. I've been recovering from my mental health, a break up and a miscarriage and haven't really had time or the motivation to write. BUT ya'lls encouragement has kept me going. We have reached the half way milestone of 500,000 reads which is insane! And I am so eternally grateful for the support. 

I left the epilogue of this book with the potential of continuing on in this universe, and due to popular demand I have decided to do so. 

I don't know when the first Chapter of the book will be up. I'd like to write a portion of the book, at least the start, before I begin posting. This update is me letting you know that IT'S HAPPENING! Look, I even made a cover aha.

If you guys don't follow me already, please do because I will be posting a notification to my followers (as well as on this book) to let you know when the first chapter goes live

If you guys don't follow me already, please do because I will be posting a notification to my followers (as well as on this book) to let you know when the first chapter goes live. For now, here's the cover and the blurb. And before anyone asks, yes this book will be spicy and filled with lots of hot sex and territorial males, starting off with an 'you're my enemy but I want to jump your bones' kind of vibes ;)

And for those who are wondering whether Alice and Colden will make an appearance the answer is yes, yes they will! But we will not be following from their perspective.

The Blurb:

Harper had grown up with the tales of her mothers heroics whispered amidst the palace walls. Everywhere she went, eyes and hushed murmurs followed. Pitied glances. Desolate faces. Sometimes even fear stared back at her.

She was the cursed child; the child that would be this kingdoms undoing once more. And all because of the deal her mother had struck with the God of the Underworld.

On her 21st birthday she's whisked away into a world of eternal night and wonder, where the mysterious God whom she had feared all of her life is not all that he seems.

His touch is familiar. His lips tantalising. And worst of all, he makes the beast within her purr.

Harper hadn't chosen this fate, but her heart had chosen him.