{Chapter 1}

~~Ears dropping~~

Two years after..

Have you ever reached a point in your life when you thought enough is enough? It has reached to the brim and you just can't manage anymore, you hoping and searching for a get away door.

That's how Shay Valentine is feeling right now, its been two years since she lost her parents. Her uncle isn't a good guardian, even though she an adult now she still have to live under his roof actually her father's roof that he now controlled.

He have been abusive to her, physically, mentally and close to sexually. She tried to get away from him but she didn't have any money, she been through several jobs but her uncle contact the managers and would lie about her being a thief or she's mentally ill. She asked him to send her back to college and he didn't, he told her he didn't have to waist money sending her back to college when she can be a maid in the house.

She snapped at him once saying she won't be a maid in her father's house and he dragged her to the basement and whip her with electric cards. Then he would want to have sex with his own niece but never got successful, she was terrified, livid and hurt.

"Shay are you walking me to school today?" Skai asked her older sister.

"Sure I can do that" she said smiling at her.

"Ok I'll wait downstairs" she said happily and skip out the door.

She was surprised her uncle let Skai continued going to school but he send her to a public school which she got bullied by some older kids. Shay wanted to get some money so she can ran away with her sister but her uncle wouldn't let that happened.

She made her bed and head to the bathroom for a quick shower, she brushed her hair in a messy bun and apply a little make up. She didn't have much clothes because her evil aunty Sally took away her best clothes. She simple put on a black ripped jeans, a white t-shirts and black vans.

She head downstairs to meet up Skai to walked her to school but she met up and her evil aunt. Sally was just like her husband, she'll treat the kids like slaves and If they refuse she'll tell Louise and he'll punished Shay for it.

"Good morning aunt Sally" Shay greet forcing a smile.

"What's good about the morning?" She snapped " I'm late for my salon appointment so hurry and drive me there " she added bossy.

" aunt I promise to walked Skai to---

" Are you telling me your not driving me there? " she asked giving her a dirty look.

Shay wanted to tell her that exactly what she's saying but she hold back, she knew she'll report her to her uncle and she knew he'll punished her.

"No aunt Sally" she replied

"Good now meet me in the car" she said walking out the door.

"Skai I'm so sorry" she said looking on her sis sad face.

"It's OK Shay, you don't have a choice, I'll see you later" she said hugging her sis.

Shay eyes tears up when she saw how sad her sister was and she had to walk all the way to school. Her uncle didn't gave her money to go to school, she'll walk the whole fifteen minutes to go and come from school. He let her bring lunch so she was unable the buy lunch like the other kids and was thirteen years old.

Shay drove her aunt to the salon and glad she told her she could come back to pick her up around three. She didn't went straight home instead she went to a small cozy café in town. A good friend of her mom's work there so she'll buy her pineapple muffins with chocolate smoothie each time she visit.