{Chapter 22}

**I really like you**

" Shay all will be well, I'm here with you" Mr Walters said trying to calm Shay.

"I can't help it Mr Walters, I'm scared... What if he tell Louise about me?" Shay said worried

"Louise can no longer harm you while I'm here" Mr Walters assured her.

Mr Walters offered to take Shay to checked with her dad's lawyer, she was freaking out the entire drive. All she could think about is running into Louise.

Mr Walters pulled up infront of a large building and parked in a suitable spot and they exit the car together. Shay wiped her sweaty palm in her pants as she walked through the main door.

"Are you ready for this?" Walters asked her.

She nodd with a small smile as they entered the elevator, Walters punched the twentieth floor and the elevator went up. The ride felt quick to Shay, she actually wish it was longer.

"Good day ma'am, is Mr Dyer in?" Walters asked the secretary at the front desk.

"Is he expecting you?" She asked

"No not really but we'll like to see him" Walters told her.

"He's in with a client as soon as he's free" she told them.

Mr Walters nodd and take a seat, Shay followed as well. They sat about fifteen minutes impatiently, Shay nervous as hell can't wait to get this over with.

"Sir you can go in now" the secretary told them.

Shay followed Behind Walters as he pushed the glass door opened and entered. Mr Dyer was seating behind his desk putting some files in a drawer.

"Good day John" Walters greet taking a seat before he was offered.

"Good-- his eyes popped opened when he saw Shay standing in his office.

" What a surprise, Shay Valentine nice meeting you again " he said with a smile. "So how do I help you guys?" He added leaning back in his seat.

"I'm here to talk about my father's will, I know uncle Louise paid you to falsified dad's Will" Shay blurted out angrily.

Shay was scared and angry at the same time, all she want is the truth and that she could finally get whats rightfully her's and Skai.

"Shay whose been feeding you with those false news? Your dad made his will how he wanted" he said placing his hands behind his neck.

"John you knew Greg wouldn't leave Louise everything, so please spare the bullshit and spilled the truth" Walters snapped angrily.

"Oh I see so you're the one messing with the child's head" he grinned " look I don't know what you two are accusing me of so I'll like to deal with my next client... Since you're waisting my time " he snarled.

"You know you could loose your liscene for this huh? The truth will come out eventually" Mr Walters told him rising from the chair.

"Get out off my office!" He snapped.

Shay shoot him a glare as she followed behind Mr Walters out the door. Shay was now scared that he'll tell Louise about their visit and what he'll do.

°•°

Shay was glad she got back home alright but she couldn't stop thinking of a way to find out the truth about her dad's Will.

She pushed the front door opened and walked in lost in her thoughts. Her eyes gaze a person  figure in the living room, she reversed to see who it was.

"Good evening sir" she said when she noticed it was Leon.

"Good evening" he replied staring at her.

She gave him a small smile and walked off to her room, she tried walking as fast as she could but he stopped  her.

"Are you avoiding me?" Leon asked her.

"No why would I do that?" She said glaring on the floor.

"I don't know, ever since we spoke the last time you just disappeared and now you just said one word to me and speed off" he said keeping his voice calm.

"There was nothing more to say, if you don't mind I have an exam to study for tomorrow" Shay said walking to her door.

Her heart was beating really hard its like it was gonna come through her chest. She was missing him but she didn't know if she was happy to see him right now.

With all that's going on she wonder how she'll study and pass her exam tomorrow. Shay turned the doorknob but she suddenly felt someone holding to her wrist.

"Are you upset with me?" Leon asked holding her other wrist.

"No why should I?" She said with no emotion.

"You weren't acting this way after we kissed so what changed?" He asked

"Why did you kissed me when you were thinking of someone else?" She snapped pulling her hands away.

"That's why you're upset?" Leon laughed

"Is it that funny to play with someone's feelings and stole their first kissed?" Shay scolded him.

She pushed the door opened and let herself in before she could close it, Leon walked in behind her.

"It was you" he whispered

"Huh?" Shay said puzzled

"You were the person on my mind that night, I couldn't think straight because I was thinking about you" he admitted.

Shay stared on him speechless, she can't believe he actually said that. Her mind was completely blocked from everything else, all she could think about is what Leon just said.

"I was looking for you that day before I left but I couldn't find you" he said holding her hands.

"I misunderstood, I jumped to conclusions.. I'm so--

" Don't blame yourself... I like you alot Shay " he said cupping her face.

"I--i like you too" she said softly

"Can I teach you how to kiss again?" He whispered glaring on her lips.

She nodd and smile, Leon leaned down and kissed her passionately. He gentle place his hands around her waist and pulled her close to him.

Shay remembered a few things from their previous kissed and kissed back following his steps. Her hands wrapped around his neck and her mind just felt free and relaxing.

"You're doing great" Leon whispered between kisses.

Shay murmured a thank you without pulling from the kissed, she didn't know what the next step was but she wanted to enjoy it while it last.

*
*
*

Another chapter for you guy's
Please enjoy...