{Chapter 12}

~~Continue ~~

One thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars.... He's definitely firing me... He's paying me off this much.... She thought staring on the cheque.

"Mr Hyin Please don't fire me, I'm sorry for what I did" Shay said with tears falling from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry for all I did, I promise I won't cause anymore mess just give me another chance please" she continued sobbing hard.

Leon was shocked seeing her crying and begging him not to fire her. That's wasn't his intention, why would she thought that? He felt the tugging in his heart again seeing her cry, she was smiling all the time around Nate and Charlie but now she's around him she's crying.

"Miss Valentine" he called

" Please don't fire me I promise I won't upset you again, I wi---

"Miss Valentine I'm n--

" Don't fire me please, I need this job, I need to g---

"Shay stop crying I'm not firing you!" Leon semi shouted to get her attention.

Shay pause looking at him wondering if her ears was playing tricks on her.

Did he just called me Shay?

Did he just said he's not firing me?

She asked inwardly staring right into his shinny brown eye's, this was the longest time she has ever stared at him. He was leaning against his desk staring back at her for the first time Shay saw a different expression on him but she couldn't tell what it was but it definitely wasn't unpleasant.

"Huh? Y--you're n--not firing me?" She stuttered

"No why would you th--

Before he could finished Shay hugged him really tight, he was surprised about her sudden action. His hands were still at his side and he could hear Shay heavy breathing and felt the warm  air on his neck.

" Thank you! Thank you! thank you!" She breath out still hugging him.

Her body was so close to him causing his brain to malfunction, he couldn't think straight. He wanted so badly to hugged her back but he was afraid so he fight hard with his hands to stay where they were.

" Miss Valentine it's inappropriate to touch your boss" he said when he couldn't control himself any longer.

"Huh? I'm so sorry Mr Hyin, I didn't meant to... Oh my god!" She shrieked rubbing her hands over his shirt straighten it.

The touch of her hands on him was causing more effect on him, he couldn't understand how she could have such effect on him.

"Miss Valentine" he called

"Oh I'm sorry again,  Thanks for not firing me.... She pause staring at the cheque in her hand.

" Whats this for? " she questioned staring at him.

"It's your weekly salary, Its early because I won't be here tomorrow" he answered

She looked back on the cheque but still it didn't seems right, it was to many figures.

"I think you made a mistake sir, this is too much" she said pointing to the thousand figure.

"I don't make mistakes Miss Valentine" he told her sternly

"But there's a thousand dollars extra" she said confused.

"Don't you think I know that?" He almost snapped "don't you have things to sort out before Thursday?" He questioned.

Shay was confused at first but then she remembered about her tuition fee and the laptop she wanted. How did he know? Why do he want to help? She thought to her self.

"Sir I can't take your money,  I'm sorry" she said softly.

Shay felt bad taking his money even though it would be a great start for her but she just couldn't.

Leon didn't like people turning down his offer, he wanted to thank her for the great speech she wrote and the flash drive she got him back. That's was his way of saying thanks because he knew she wanted it and he wasn't brave enough to tell her thanks.

"Are you resisting my offer Miss Valentine?" He asked glaring at her.

"N-no sir..... I just don't think it's right taking this much money from you" she muttered fidgeting with the hem of her blouse.

"You're not taking it I gave it to you now be thankful and have a goodnight" he said calmly.

"Sir I can't t---

" Goodnight Miss Valentine" he said opening the door.

"I'll pay you ba-- she swallowed the rest of the sentence when she earned the cold glare from Mr Hyin.

She slowly walked out without looking at him, she jumped when she heard the door close. She stared at the cheque all the way to her room. She was greatful but she didn't feel comfortable taking this much money from him.

She opened the drawer on her bedside table and place the cheque in it. She then head to the bathroom, stripping off her clothes and sinking herself in the tub.

She closed her eyes relaxing into water, her mind ran back on what she did since night.

"Miss Valentine is inappropriate to touch your boss"

"What was I thinking?" She said palming her face.

He didn't even hugged her back she thought, she now realized why Patrice saw him attractive. His eye's  are so shinny and cute, his chest were firm and his sweet aroma.

What the hell am I thinking? I shouldn't hugged him.... Shay why did you do that? She sigh splashing water over her body.

Why didn't he hugged me back? Why should he?

She frowned at her thoughts, Shay thought no one would found her attractive. There were scares on her back and she was broke and helpless. She felt bad about her body and she didn't wish to share it with anyone so she decided to die as a Virgin.

Yeah.... Shay Valentine is an twenty one years old Virgin, she never had a boyfriend before. She use  to have a huge crushed on Zack Campbell, the captain of the football team in high school.

One day he asked her to tutor him in English, he knew Shay was  straight (A) student and was great on English. He told her he'll like to take her to the  prom that was coming up and she was excited that he asked her.

He was a jerk thou, after she help him get an A+ in English, totally broke her poor little heart.

"I'm sorry shaday but I can't be seen with you at the prom" he said harshly.

Shay was upset she tutored him for two weeks and he didn't even remember her name and what worst he hurt her feelings. She was looking forward for the prom but she thought it was to good to be true.

She never had another crushed or be in a relationship.

*
*
*

A/N

What y'all think?

I also wanted to thank all who read my previous books and I hope you did enjoyed them. My sixth book already and I recently joined wattpad.