{Chapter 20}

**Taking a trip**

"He stole my first kiss... How could he?"  Shay grumbled to herself.

She walked away after Leon took the called, she felt stupid for falling into his trap.

"How could I not remembered about him and Mia?" She grumbled again palming her face.

She thought he brought her soup and pills because he actually felt sorry for her. She even compared him with Zack, she thought they are the same person who just messed with her feelings.

"Why did I let him kissed me?" She grumbled furiously grabbing a flower from the garden.

She was burning with anger Inside, she didn't want to face him again but how could she avoid him in his own house. She remained in the garden mentally cursing herself and picking random flowers to cheer herself up.

*

"What? Today?" Leon scoffed over the phone.

"Yes Leon you have to be here today" the female voice spoke over the phone.

Leon was in eager to cut the damn called and go search for Shay. He saw how upset she was and he didn't want her to misunderstood things. But the called took longer than he thought.

"London  I'm sure it's something you can fix" he scoffed

"Leon if I could I wouldn't be calling you not that I'm not happy to hear you voice but these documents need your signature" London said over the phone.

"Fine! I'll be there... I wonder why I ever left you in charge" he grumbled

"Because you can't do without me sweetheart" she grinned.

Leon angrily cut the called and frowned at the thought that he had to fly to south Korea today. There has been a problem at one of his hotel he owned over there and he had to be there to clarify things with his signature. He quickly dial his Pilot number and wait impatiently for her to picked up.

"Hello Mr Hyin" he answered

"I need you to prepare to fly me out to south Korea in two hours" he told him.

"Yes boss" he replied

Leon hung up the phone and went out to searched for Shay to informed her he was leaving. He searched every inch of the house and there was no signed of Shay.

He was worried about leaving without seeing her, he didn't want to leave her confused and misunderstanding things. He walked up to his room to prepared himself for his flight.

•°•

Shay recently got frustrated and left the house to go to the park, she was over thinking and she need to get away from the house to clear her mind.

She walked through the park looking on the happy kids playing, person walking their dogs and the beautiful couples holding hands to hands and smiling.

She sigh wondering when that day would come when she'll find someone who would care for her but then she remind herself she won't share her body with anyone.