{Chapter 23}

I'm sincerely sorry for the late post but I was out of internet.

**The unexpected guest**

"OK Shay you can do this" Shay told herself.

She was on her way to do her first exam in accounting and she was nervous because she didn't study enough. After making out with Leon yesterday, he help her looked over a few things but Shay was more interested in Leon.

It was hard for her to concentrate with him there and she didn't get much of what he was saying. She was lost day dreaming about him.

"Good morning" Shay greets the professor as she entered the class room.

"Good morning Miss....

" Valentine... Shay Valentine " Shay told him smiling.

"Ok miss Valentine take a seat the test will start in a minute" the professor told Shay.

Shay nodd with a sweet smile and took a seat in the middle, she quietly said a prayer while the professor hand out the papers.

*
After the exam Shay was feeling a little relieved but she still doubting herself by not doing well. It was early and the weather was just right.

Instead of going home Shay stopped infront of a tall, glassy building staring on the bold writing ( HYIN OIL LIMITED).

All through the exam Shay mind was cloudy of memories of her and Leon. She stood there contemplating if she should go in or not.

What if he get angry of me just showing up?

What would people say about my visit with him?

Maybe I should just go home, I don't even know what we are yet.... All those thoughts flow through Shay mind while she stood outside the building. She wanted so bad to see him and her feelings is boasting her up.

"Excuse me ma'am! Are you in there?" Shay heard and a hand waving across her face.

Her face heated up with embarrassment as she took a good look at the person infront of her. She stood froze lost of words to say and wondering if he thought she was stalking him.

"U--hmmm I was-- I mean--well" she stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Did you missed me?" Leon said smirking

"No- not really, but--- OK fine you got me" she muttered staring at the floor as if she found it interesting.

"So that's a yes?" Leon rhetorically asked using his hands to lift up her chin so she could face him.

Shay shyly nodd her head with her sweet smile, Leon was amused by the fact she came all this way to see him. He-- himself couldn't stop thinking about her so he took a early lunch and lucky he was to see her right when he wanted to.

"You came the right time, I'm going g to lunch mind joining me?" He asked

"Are you sure you want---

" I take that as a yes" he said pulling her gentle to his car.

A lots of thoughts ran through her mind, she wonder what people would say if they saw them together.

What would his friends say?
Oh my god! What would Nate say? Mia? She started freaking out mentally at her thoughts.

"Aren't you getting in?" Leon asked breaking her from her reviere.

"Huh? Oh" Shay smiled as she noticed he open the door for her.

She slide in staring if anyone looking at them, then her eyes travel to the seat belts and she buckle up. Leon slide in closing his door and stretched for his seat belt. He then started up the ignition staring on Shay.