{Chapter 9}

~~The Speech ~~

Leon was in his office finished some work, he was every tired and stubborn to just left and go to bed. He kept yawning and rubbing his sleepy eye's telling himself that its just a few left.

He noticed a shadow moving back and forth at his office door, he thought probably because he want to sleep his eyes was playing trick on him. He rubbed his eyes and it was still moving so he quietly Walked over to the door and swung it open.

"Is there a problem Miss Valentine?" His husky voice said.

She froze staring at him and the words stuck in her throat wasn't Coming out. She saw how tired and weary he was but still she was scared to say what she came for.

"Miss Valentine" Mr Hyin called snapping her from her trance.

"U--hmmm i--i---" she stuttered fidgeting with the hem of her blouse.

"You what Miss Valentine? I have work to do" she snapped irritated.

"U--hmmm never mind sorry for disturbing you" she said quivering and walking away.

Leon didn't like how scared she looked when she face him, it was like she was scared of something or something was bothering her. He didn't want to snapped at her but he couldn't understand why he felt so nervous when he see her.

"Miss Valentine" he called

Shay was almost at the end of the hallway but she Stop and slowly walked back to him. He saw how watery her eyes was as if she was about to cry. He cursed inwardly for making her cry again.

"Yes Mr Hyin" he answered softly not looking on him.

"You came by for something what is it?" He questioned trying to keep his voice strong.

"I didn't mean to bother y--

" Just say it Miss Valentine " he said cutting her off.

Shay  thought deep of saying what she wanted, she couldn't even look up on him. She didn't want him to get mad at her but she really need to barrow his laptop.

"I wanted to checked my emails so I was wondering if I--

" Sure but make it quick, I still have work to do" he said cutting her off.

"Huh?" Shay looked surprised

"You wanted to barrow my laptop so make it quick, I'll be in the living room when your through" with that he walked off.

She watched as he was out of sight she enter his office, she couldn't believe he was so cool about it. She didn't want to sit around his desk so she took the laptop from the desk and sat in the sofa.

She quickly type in her email address and password logging in. She had alot of messages but she search through for the one she wanted to see. And just as she thought they had accepted her and classes will be starting on Thursday.

"Oh my I need to get a laptop by Thursday" she said worried.

She will be getting paid on Wednesday but still it won't be enough to pay her first trimester tuition fees plus get her the laptop. She sigh frustratedly logging out, she saw on the screen he was writing a speech.

She didn't want to snoop but she couldn't help noticed he wasn't finished and she remembered how tired he looked. She placed the laptop back on the desk and walked down the living room to let him know she was finished.

"Mr Hyin" she called but no answer.

She walked in the living room and he was fast asleep on the sofa. She didn't know whether to wake him or not, he looked so peaceful sleeping and she wouldn't dare disturb his beauty  rest, he needed it she thought.

Shay wanted to thank him for letting her use it laptop but he was fast asleep so she thought of something. She ran back to his office picked the laptop up and read through is speech. Shay was very good on writing, she wrote multiple of speech in college and they were tremendously good.

She decided on finishing it for him but instead she saved his and wrote a speech of her own. Once she was finished she went back over making sure no mistakes and pray to god he won't be mad at her in the morning. She left it on the screen and place the laptop on the desk before going to bed.

°•°

"Leon! Leon!" Sun Hi called shoving her brother shoulder.

Leon groaned opening his eyes and frowned at Sun Hi for disturbing his sleep. He felt his neck stiffen and he realized he slept on the sofa.

"What time is it?" He said getting up.

"Alot over nine" Sun Hi point to the clock over his head.

"Oh shit!" He grumbled

He quickly head up to his bed room and strip his clothes off and rushed to the shower. He had an important meeting at 10:15 am and he need to give a speech.

Shit!

Shit!

He cursed when he remembered he didn't finished his speech, he recalled what happened lastnight and he was furious.

He got dressed quickly and head down to his office on his way he bumped into Shay bringing his coffee to him. The coffee spilled messy up his suit making him livid.

"Oh my god! Sir I'm sorry" Shay said panicking.

"Look at the messy you cause!" he yelled at her.

"Sir I-- didn't se---

" Why didn't you let me know when you were finished lastnight? " he snapped at her.

"You were asleep Sir, I didn't wa---

"  You could of wake me! Now I will be extremely late because you  messed up---

He pause when he realized his temper was getting the best of him. Shay held her head down and the tears threatened to come, Leon felt a tug in his heart looking at her. Without another word he walked into his office, collect his laptop and rushed upstairs to change.

Shay was still quivering when he left, she felt bad for messing his suit up and now her was mad at her. She took the remaining of the coffee to the kitchen and wash the cup out.

She didn't even realized she was crying until she felt water rushing down her cheeks. She sniff and wipe her tears away before anyone saw her crying.

"Hey you" she heard Patrice walked in.

"Good morning" she said with a forcefully smile.

"We had a lot of work today, Mr Hyin is having a few friends over" she told Shay.

"Oh great where do I start" she asked with a sweet smile.

Patrice couldn't decide so Shay just went to the living room first, her eyes locked with Mr Hyin as he rushed down the stairs.

He glare at her and she felt scared and uncomfortable of his cold look she held her head down.

He walked out and Shay sigh in relief.

*

*

*

This chapter is over!!!! But not the book :D.

Ok please enjoy and vote vote vote!!!

comment!!!!!

Recommend!!!!

Support!!!!

Love you!!!!!

:) :*