{Chapter 14}

~~Continue~~

"Listen to me little girl, I might look young to you but I'm older than you and you need to show some respect here.... Now I said I want to talk to you and you're gonna sit and damn listen to what I have to say!" Shay scolded her.

Shay pushed the door to opened wider and let herself in. Sun Hi quite close the door and walked over to her bed. Shay pulled out the chair from her desk and sat Infront of her.

"I'm sorry for the way I just talked to you..... What were you doing with these?" Shay said calmly holding the pills I'm her hands.

"It's was for a friend" Sun Hi muttered.

"Sun Hi please don't lie, what were you doing with them?" She asked again.

"I was gonna use them OK" she snapped.

"Sun Hi you're just fourteen years old, why would you want to get sexual active? Your too young for that" Shay told her.

"I was gonna protect myself that's why I got those" she said rolling her eyes...

As much as her behavior was spoiled and rotten, Shay looked at her like her own little sister. She was too young to start having sex, she shouldn't even have a boyfriend. At her age Shay didn't even have a crush much less thinking about sex that's why she kind of glad she didn't have any friends to influenced her I anything wrong.

"This only can prevent pregnancy and its not a hundred percent positive it can still cause pregnancy and it can't prevent STDs.... So you should wait until your old enough to start doing stuff" Shay told her.

"How did you get them? You're not old enough to purchase them yourself" Shay said curious

"My boyfriend asked someone to get them for me" she answered honestly.

"B--boy friend?" Shay was surprised.

"Yeah he wanted us to start doing it but I was scared of getting pregnant so he got me the pills" she told Shay.

"What kind of boyfriend is that? Listen to me Sun Hi that's bad influence, he shouldn't be asking you to take such a big step... You're not ready for that" Shay told her.

For the first time they  were having an descent conversation, Sun Hi was calm and listen to Shay.

"I love him and I'm afraid if I don't he'll break up with me" Sun Hi said broken.

"Are he pressuring you?" Shay said getting up. She was furious about this.

"Ye--yes he said he'll find someone else if I'm not ready" she said sobbing.

"Let him! How old his this guy?" She questioned.

"He's sixteen years old" she mumbled.

"Sixteen? Sun Hi... Listen don't let anyone pressure you to do something you don't want to do.. He want to ruin you, he's not good for you so you're gonna break up with him and when you're old enough you'll find someone who will love you, care for you and wait until  you're ready." Shay said hugging her

"Thanks for saving my butt this morning" Sun Hi murmured

Shay smile at her, she felt good she have this conversation before she did anything with that bastard.

"I'm gonna hold on to these for ya OK?" Shay said putting the pills In her bag.

Sun Hi agreed and she felt good she had someone to talked her out of what she was gonna do. She met James at a party and they became friends, he was sweet at first but now he was pressuring her to have sex with him. She's young and inlove so she would, cause she didn't want to break up with him.

*

After talking to Sun Hi, Shay felt proud of herself, she was glad she could help. They both exchange Good night's and Shay head down to her room. It was late and she was tired and just want to sleep.

She took off her pumps that were hurting her feet and carried them by hands.

"I thought you said the pills  were yours" she heard Mr Hyin voice behind her.

"T----they are" she lied

"Do I look stupid to you? Stop leing to me, I heard the conversation you and Sun Hi had" he said walking towards her.

Shay was getting nervous and those feelings she was having again, he must have heard her talking with Sun Hi. She knew she couldn't continued lieing so she told him the truth.

"I'm sorry---

"Are you?" He said with his cold expression.

"Yes I am... I talked to her and I'm holding on to the pills, so no need to worry she won't be using them" Shay said strongly.

She has never talked to him like that without any fear, its like he wasn't her boss for that moment.

"I'm gonna pay that boyfriend a visit" He mumbled balling his fist.

"She's gonna break up with him so no need for that" Shay told him.

"I don't care... He was influencing her to... He paused he was angry very angry.

" Mr Hyin please sir calm down" Shay said holding on to his hands.

She felt her body tingles when she touched him and she quickly let go but her touched did calm him. She didn't even realized because she was paying more attention to the tingles in her body.

"Thanks" Mr Hyin muttered its was so low Shay could hardly hear.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Thanks for talking to Sun Hi" he said much louder.

"No problem it's my job to make sure she's OK" she said with a small smile.

There was a long silence between them, Shay was trying hard not to look into those eyes. Her heart was pounding faster and she have never experienced this feelings before, it was strange to her.

"Good night" she said breaking the silence.

"Good night" he muttered.

He walked down the hallway and Shay couldn't take her eyes off him, she watched untill he disappeared down the hallway.

She let out a breath she didn't even knew she was holding and pushed her door open. She was so caught up in her thoughts she forgot to locked the door.

*
*
*

Enjoy!!!

Gentle people please support me... Please! Please! Please!