{Chapter 27}

**Bumping the devil**

"Did I made you that hot?" His voice said behind me causing me to jump.

I slowly turned around looking at him deadly, he stood a few inches away from me with his hands tucked in his pants.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled at him.

"Do you want me to show you again what it was?" He asked taking stepped towards me.

"Don't you dare come close to me" I snapped pointing at him while I slowly back away.

I couldn't stepped back anymore my back was pressed against the wall. He place both his hands over my head and lean down to my ears. I shivered feeling his warm breath tickling my skin.

He's killing me!!!

"Do you think I'll let you have a wonderful night with Nate looking so exquisite?" He whispered in my ears.

"Y--you have-- no-- right to touch me" I slowly said trying to avoid looking on him.

He removed his right hands and place it on my leg, I shivered under his touched which he noticed and smirked.

"Do you want me to stop touching you? Say it and I'll stop" he said slowly rubbing his hands up and down my legs.

"Leon-- dont-- stop-- please st---

" What's that? Leon don't Stop? " he teased pressing his lips on my cheeks.

"Stop it!" I said pulling away from him.

I tried to get back Inside but he pulled me back caging me to the wall. His lips met mines and he kissed me hungrily, I am angry with him but my feelings wasn't.

I wrapped my hands around his neck kissing him back, I felt the smirked on his lips. He nibble my bottom lips and I stupidly open up letting him in.

His hands moved down to my waist and I started having feelings I've never had before. The kissed got deepen and his hands gripped me tightly pulling me close to him.

I felt something strange poking my legs and I quickly pulled away catching my breath. He place his hands over his private and turned around hiding it.

Now it was my time to teased...

"Start something you can't finished?" I teased chuckling.

"You were the one running" he teased back still hiding.

"But you're the one hiding now" I teased back walking over to him.

"I'm warning you Shay stay back, you don't know what you're doing right now" he warned

I wanted to messed with him like he did to me, seriously I don't know what I'm getting myself into but I just can't shut up.

"And what's that?" I said appearing in front of him.

He grabbed me in his strong arms and pulled me close to him.