{{Bonus Chapter}}

**I want a baby**

Two months later....

"Babe wake up?" Leon poked me disturbing my sleep.

"What the hell?" I growled turning my back to him.

"Babe please wake up, I can't sleep" he whined like a little kid.

It's fricking one am in the morning and he's waking me from my sleep, gosh! I hate to be disturbed from my sleep. I tried ignoring him but he did everything to get me up. He poked my side, he whispered in my ears, he was fricking bugging me until a gave up.

"Yes!" I growled glaring at him.

"You look so cute when your upset" he grinned playing with my cheeks.

"Stop that!" I scowled slapping his hands away.

"You're so mean to me" he pout folding his arms over his chest.

"Only when you disturb my sleep" I point on him.

"Does this let you feel better?" He said pressing his lips on mine.

Before I could open my mouth to say anything his tongue was in my mouth exploring. His hands slowly rubbed up and down my legs and I moaned tugging on his hair.

"It does make you feel better" he smirked between kisses pulling me closed to him.

Jeeze! This man really know how to cheer me up when I'm mad, I can't stay mad at him for long. I crawled on top of him, pulling my hair back and kissing him hungrily. His friend down there was getting excited and he gripped my waist moaning in my mouth.

"I want a baby" he breath out and I froze with my lips still on his.

"A-- a baby?" I stuttered.

A baby? He want us to have a baby right now, I am not ready for that step yet. I still have alot to do in my father's companies because Louise was getting the companies in bankruptcy. Thanks god for Mr Walters who was helping me to get them back on track.

"Yes a baby right now" he said breaking my thoughts.

"Baby we are not even marry as yet, a baby isn't---

" Then we can get marry right away, you just have to accept my proposal this time" he said rubbing my cheeks.

He proposed to me three weeks after the case was closed but I wasn't ready so I declined. It was sudden and I was scared, I really love this man but things just felt like its moving too fast.

"Baby I love you but th--

" So you don't want to marry me and you don't want to have my baby?" He said rather upset.

"Leon things just moving s--

" Fast huh? Why is everything moving so fast for you? Can't we just put everything behind us and focus on our future?" He said angrily getting of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I saw him walking toward the door.

"I need to be alone, go back to your sleep.... Sorry for waking you" he said walking out the door.