{Chapter 16}

~~Truth or Dare~~

"Good day sir" Patrice greets as she saw Leon enter the kitchen.

"Hello Patrice" he replied taking a bottle of fruit juice from the fridge.

"Where's Miss Valentine?" He asked

"In her room I guess" Patrice replied with a wide smile.

Leon couldn't stop thinking about the scares on her back and for some reason he thought she was lieing about it was an accident. He remembered her telling Patrice she wanted to get away from her previous life and he could tell it has something to do with those scares on her back.

"Do you want me to get her?" Patrice asked snapping him from his thoughts.

"Huh? No-- not at all" he said walking out.

He wanted to know about the accident she had but he didn't want to be nosy. He stopped in  the hallway when he  heard singing. He followed the sound and it leads him to Shay's room.

" all my friends they know and its true,
I don't know who I am without you
I got it bad baby, I got it bad

Oh tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this I do, on days like this.... Oh tell me you love me, I need someone one, on days like this I do, on days like this..
Oh can you hear my heart say oh oh oh oh oh... You ain't nobody til you have somebody
You ain't nobody til you have somebody...."

He pushed the door opened wider and saw her with her earpiece plugged to her ears, she was moving her body to the music and have an hair brush as a microphone.

"Everything I need is standing In front of me...."

He has never heard anyone singing so sweet without rhythms. Her voice was unique and he was loving it, he didn't realized he was stepping close to her until she turned around.

She froze and stop singing when she saw him and he just wanted her to continue.

"Your quite an entertainer Miss Valentine" he said leaning against the door.

"U--hmmm I didn't see you there sir" she said  embarrassingly

"So you can sing?" He asked rhetorically

"Just something I do to free my mind most times" she said smiling sheepishly.

"Ok so about the accident, you mine sharing?" He asked staring at her.

Shay was feeling uncomfortable with him asking about her scares, she didn't want to lie and she didn't want to tell him the truth either.

"It's nothing t--

" Mr Hyin! You have visitors " Patrice yelled down the hall.

Leon was angry at the interruption, He stared at Shay before he walked away and Shay Sigh in relief again. He walked into the living room and saw Nate and Charlie along with two lady's.

"I didn't remember inviting you guys over" he said rudely.

"Is that how you greet your friends?" Nate shoot at him.

"Leon! I haven't see you in a while" one of the girl said pulling him I'm a tight hug.

"Mia, what are you doing here?" He asked pulling away from her.