{Chapter 33}

**The Surprise!!!!**

A/N:  readers once again I apologize if  I'm confusing you but this chapter will based on Leon POV along with Shay POV. So its a mixture of both so please do enjoy..

Chapter 33

Leon POV...

Chumps cuisine is the most highly and fancy restaurant in town. You can find all the wealthy person her having lunch or dinner there.

Its has the most talented musicians that keep your night lively.... I also know how Shay loves music that's why I brought her here and have a surprised for her. As soon as I was suitable parked, I exit my car and went to Shay side letting her out.

"Thank you" she softly said looking on the beautiful building infront of us.

I could tell she was amazed by the beautiful sight infront of her and Gosh! that sweet smile she gives always turning me on. She looped her hands with mine as we walked through the main door.

"Reservation for two for Hyin" I told the receptionist.

"Ok sir table #11 in the middle" she points directing us.

I came here alot so I can easily find our table, I glanced over on Shay and her face showed on expression of amusement. Her eyes travelled over the place looking on the highly and wealthy person seating around there table.

"Thank you" she sweetly said as I pulled her chair out.

"You're welcome sunshine" I said taking my seats.

In less than a second a blonde hair girl, dress appropriately in her uniform walked over to us, smiling bright as the sun.

"Good evening, welcome to chumps cuisine.... My name is Stacy and I'll be taking your order" she politely said with her genuine smile.

We were already looking through the menu book place on the table. I order my regular Italian dish... While Shay struggling to decide what she want.

"You could try the Italian dish, you'd love it" I whispered to her.

"I hate Italian... I'll just go with dice lobster with sour cream and cheese stick" she ordered.

"Ok make yourself comfortable while I go for your order" the waitress said then turned on her heel.

The musicians were up front playing a Whitney Houston song with their instrument. Shay eyes flicked to them and she never take them off, she slightly close her eyes melting into the lively music.

"Here you guys go please enjoy, if you need anything just give me a call" the waitress said and Shay nodd.

"Sure you don't want to taste this?" I offered pointing to my food.

"I don't think so, I'm not a fan of Italian.. It just don't woke up my taste buds" she replied placing a piece of lobster in her mouth.

I was zoned out staring at how sexy she placed the food in her mouth, she even chewed sexy. I was so distracted looking at her, I hardly touched my food.

"Your  food is gonna get cold you know" she said breaking my thoughts.

"I have an surprise for you" I told her as I sip on my red wine.

"Surprise? What is it?" She asked widen her eyes.

"If I tell you then it won't be a surprise.... Now eat up the next..... I pause looking on my wrist watch. " fifteen minutes and you'll find out what it is " I said leaving her in suspend.

she glare at me as if she was mad which made her look cute ASF.... I started eating watching her lost in her thoughts. Probably thinking what her surprise is.

***

"It's fifteen minutes now.... What is it?" She asked for the sixth time sounding bothered.

"What's the rush baby?" I smirked teasing her.

"I hate surprises it just always have me thinking" she anxiously said.

I smile putting my glass to my mouth as I wait to see the surprised or maybe shocked look on her face. She so damn beautiful, I can't remember the last time I have falling so deep for anyone.

Her chocolate eyes gave me sparks when she stared at me, she's just innocent and sweet beside the misery her uncle caused her. Her body is natural and I like natural lady who don't try to add or take off what god gave to them. Gosh! There's this tugged in my heart when I looked at her or feel her soft lips against mine.... If I continue thinking like this I might get out of control.....

"Good evening lady's and gentlemen" a middle age man greets breaking my thoughts.

"Thank you all for making it chumps cuisine and we are extremely great full to have you here this evening. We have something special for you tonight, one of our guest will entertain us this evening..... Please help me welcome Miss Shay Valentine" he gave out.

The audience started clapping amusingly as they look around for the person to come out. Shay was shocked as I thought her eye's widen and her mouth dropped looking at me.

"surprise!!!" I laughed at the expression on her face.

"You did this? Really this is the surprise?" She whispered

"Shay Valentine where are you?" The man called again.

As his eyes met with mine I point on Shay and earned a kick from her under the table.

"What are you doing? I'm not getting up there" she scoffed.

"Lady in red please come on up the audience are waiting" the man said in a dramatical way.

"Go on baby, its not professional to keep your audience waiting" I said teasingly.

"I can't sing infront of so many people, Leon please don't let Me do this" she said pleadingly.

She looked so sweet begging I almost sorry for her but I love her beautiful voice and I know she can do this.

"Babe it will be OK just go on I'm here for you.... I love your voice" I said trying to calm her.

"Miss Valentine looking so lovely in red come on up here and lighten up our evening.... Cheers for Miss Valentine!!!! The man said cheerfully.

The room erupted with chattering and clapping and all eyes on Shay, I could tell she was nervous.

"Go on sunshine" I said taking her from her seat.

"I'm gonna kill you for this" she said through gritted teeth.

"No you won't" I said teasingly sitting back in my seat.

I watched as she nervously walked up to the stares, all eyes were on her and the audience started to clapping amusingly.

Finally she took the microphone and nervously smile looking at the audience infront of her. When her eyes met mine she gave me a cold looked and I smirked teasingly.  I know she's great and she just need the experience to be brave.

"G-ood evening to you all" she nervously started off " I didn't have any idea about this because apparently my boyfriend.... She glared at me " Surprised me with this so I don't have a song plan but I have one in mind..... *Us against the world-- by Christina Mllian. Please enjoy " she nervously said.

The musicians started playing the rhythm of the song and I sat comfortable ready to get blow away by her angel voice.

I know these guest will be blow away too by her amazing voice.

*
*
*

How was it?

I'm nervous about your answers but anyway I will be greatful.... So vote vote vote and drop you're comment.

Skip for next chapter which is chapter 34!!!! Whoa I'm moving up the ladder... Silly me though... Oh well enjoy.