{Chapter 17}

**Continue**

"Come on Charlie, the clock is ticking" Nate teased

"I'm gonna get you for this Nate.... And you too miss Shay" Charlie frowned

"What did I do?" Shay said holding to her chest

"Take side with Nate to torcher me" Charlie said staring on the jar of pepper's.

"I did not" Shay defended.

Charlie shoot Shay and Nate a glare opening the jar and stuff his mouth with an hand full of pepper's. He cringed with ever chewed and close his eyes tightly.

Nate and Leon was enjoying watching him in pain but Shay felt really bad even worst he's blaming her.

"Water! Water! I'm dying!" He yelled

"No water!" Leon grin earning a glare from Shay.

Shay jumped on her feet and rushed to the kitchen for two bottles of water. She came back in a flashed and hand the water to Charlie, he popped the cap and turn both bottle to his  head.

A few laughter filled the air, Charlie finally caught his breath and the game continue. Leon lazily took the bottle and spun it, it landed on shayan.

"Truth or Dare?" He asked dryly

"Truth" shayan answered happily.

"How many guys you been with while date my big head friend?" He asked rudely

"Huh? What kind of questions is that?" She scoffed

"Answer if you have nothing to hide" he smirk

"None, only has been Charlie" shayan answered.

Charlie was looking on them both confused, its like Leon knew something he didn't but Leon was just messing around with him to let Nate talked him into bring Mia to his house.

"My turn!" Mia beamed taking the bottle.

She smirk hoping it falls on Leon, she spun the bottle on it stuck on Shay. She wasn't too happy if fall's on her but whatever its is she planning and going with truth.

"Truth  or Dare?" Mia asked dryly

"Truth" Shay answered.

"Ok be honest now... Is their anyone seating here you'll want to go dirty on?" Mia asked wiggling her brows.

"U--hmmm" Shay look around " Nope " she said softly

"Really! No one" Mia teased and Shay shake her head 'No'.

Leon stared at her like he wasn't pleased with her answer, he quickly removed his gaze when he saw Charlie looking at him and smirking. It was Nate turn, he gave a powerful spun, the bottle took a while to stop on Mia.

"Truth or Dare?"

"I'm not gonna fall in your evil trap Nate... So I choose Truth" Mia said rolling her eyes.

"Fine! Have you ever did an body implant?" Nate asked

Mia gave him a cold glare before answering to his questions " Just once a nose job " she muttered rolling her eye's.