Chapter 38

**I'm being framed**

"I didn't do it" shay said for the fifth time.

The officer take her down by the station where they have been interrogating her. She has been in there for almost on hour now telling the officers she is innocent but they don't believe her.

"Your finger prints were on the murder weapon, it was  also on the victim and so was your purse found in the victim house.... So how could you be innocent Miss Valentine?" The officer asked sternly.

"I--i-- someone is trying to frame me, I swear I didn't kill him" she said sobbing.

"But you were at his house and there are evidence Miss Valentine" he said

"As I told you before he invited me there to talk then I saw someone fully masked shot him and he place the gun in my hands" Shay said quivering.

The officer stared at her impatiently wanted her to admit she did the crime. Shay was trembling and want to see Leon, she wanted to go home. She was scared of going to prison, she pleaded to the officer she was being framed but they  found alot of evidence that leads to her.

"If you are innocent why did you ran instead of calling the police?" He asked dreadfully.

"B-- because I was scared OK, I panicked and I ran but I honestly didn't do it!" She screamed at him.

"I've been told you have mental issues.... You'll spend less time in prison if you just tell the truth." He said bitterly.

"I don't have mental issues and I didn't do it!" She shouted

"Tell it to the judge hope you enjoy your time in prison until your court date" he harshly said getting up.

"You can't do this! I need my lawyer!" She yelled at him.

"I'll make sure he pay you a visit" he said and walked out.

**

Leon sat impatiently in the waiting area waiting for the officer to grand Shay's bail. He was told she was in Interrogation, he didn't know what the hell was going on and he want to see Shay more than anything.

"Officer what's taking them so long with her?" He snapped at the officer at the front desk.

"I'm Sorry Mr Hyin but Miss Valentine will be held until court date" the officer that arrested Shay said behind him.

"What? Are you crazy?" Leon snarled.

"No I'm not crazy... Miss Valentine finger prints were found on the gun use to kill John Dyer and so was her finger prints on his body. We also found her purse in his house" he explained.

Leon was lost of words, his head instantly started to hurt him. He knew Shay to well to know she wouldn't even hurt a fly much less kill someone but why were her at John's house? Leon thought.

_________

Two days after Shay was in her cell dressed in grey overall baggy clothes, her hair was a messed she didn't bother to fix and still crying. They had her locked up for something she didn't do. She was lucky she was in a cell with a nice roommate but she was still scared of the others out there.

"Aren't you gonna stop crying? You've been crying for the past two days now..  You'll get use to it" her roommate Shelly Said to her.

Shay was still crying ignoring her. Shelly was a red headed with pale skin, she was short about 4" 7 inches, her green eyes were like the Forrest and she had a warm personality. Shay wonder what a nice person like her doing in here but because of all the crying they didn't talked much.

"What did you do?" She asked Shay.

"I didn't do anything!" Shay snapped at her.

"Ok listen up in here you're gonna need friends so if you want me to be one please stop giving me attitude" Shelly said reasonable.

Shay thought about what she said and she remembered how the some of the inmates were hissing at her when she was brought in. Maybe she do need friends in here to keep her safe until her court date Friday which she hope goes well.

She missed Leon so much as well as Skai and Sun Hi, she knew they were at home worrying and she just want to be with them. She knew the devil did this to her so she wouldn't find out about her parents.

"I--i I'm sorry" Shay choked out.

"Good apology accepted, now what are you here for?" She asked again.

"I was framed for killing someone" she told Shelly.

"Oh I'm sorry, when is your court date?" She asked

"Friday" what answered short.

"Well that's one day from now, I'm sure you have a good lawyer?" Shelly asked.

Shay nodd her head still staring out of space, Leon got her lawyer to visit her and she told him all that happened. He assured her he'll tried his best to get her out of there but he has to do some serious digging to find the real killer.

"So why are you here?" Shay asked Shelly.

"I burned my husband alive" Shelly Said with no regrets.

Shay gasped when she said that and stared at her wondering if this sweet little angel would really do something that terrible.

"I know.... I don't look like someone who would hurt anyone but I did, he was f**king cheating on me and I found out, I tried reasoned with him that I'll forget it and we started over but he want to left me for the b*tch. I was angry at him so I tied him up and lit him a fire and watched him burned" she said harshly

"Oh" that's all Shay could find to say.

"I'll be doing thirty years in prison, I'll be moving next week" she said smiling like its nothing .

Now she is mentally ill....

Shay started bitting in her nails when she heard her said she got thirty years for murder. If they found her guilty in court then she'll spend that much and then the tears started again. She jumped when she heard the gate of her cell opening and a office stood there.

"Miss Valentine you have a visitor" she told Shay.

*
*
*

Liking? Or nah?

Be free to share your feedback and hope you enjoyed.

I'm begging again please vote and comment....