{Chapter 26}

**Jealousy and touch**

Sun Hi head for the door while I slide on the dress she got me. It falls nicely at my ankle with a middle split that lead a little above my knees and that fits my body perfect and the designs were flawless and the color was suitable for me.

I twirled in the mirror feeling please of the looked Sun Hi gave me, I saw how beautiful I really was and I smile to myself.

"Nate is your date?" Sun Hi said snapping me from my thoughts.

"Y--yea we just going out as friends" I assured her.

"OK enjoy he's waiting" she said fixing the back of my dress.

"I will and please promise you'll behave and stay home" I asked

"Shay you don't need to worry, I won't do anything stupid" she said pushing me through the door.

I saw Nate neatly dressed in a dark blue tuxedo, his hair low cut and he looked really handsome. His eyes trail  up and down my body and I smile looping my hands with his.

"We don't want to be Late" I said breaking his thought.

"Yes right.." He said smiling.

I told Sun Hi goodbye and head out, I feel nervous of the thought I'll be seeing Leon. For God sake, why am I thinking about him... He probably won't noticed me while he's with London.

"Aren't you gonna get in?" Nate asked breaking my thoughts.

He was holding the car door for me to enter. I gave him a sweet smile and slide in the front seat. He entered the driver's seat and drove off.

*

Nate drove up to the entrance of a beautiful huge hotel, its was mostly made of glass and its was attractive.

**Welcome to Hyin II resort and spa hotel**

Leon own this hotel.... I muttered to myself, Nate exit the car and came to my side letting me out. He then hand the keys to the valet and took my hands guiding me in.

My heart started to pumped faster as I thought of seeing Leon, we entered the main door and my eyes was lit up with the beautiful decorations of the place. By the looks of these people you could tell how wealthy they are.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen,  I'm delighted to have you here at the Hyin charity ball. The pro---

My heart beat faster as I heard his voice in the building, he then pause staring right at me and Nate. Everyone else eyes turned to us and I started to panicked.

I hate to be stared on, my Palms were full of sweat and I quickly slide my hands from Nate. I was glad he continued with his speech and all eyes fell back on him.

"Are you OK?" Nate asked

"Y--yea would you excuse me, I'll like to use the restroom" I said sweetly smiling

"Ok I'll be here waiting" he said.

Without taking another look on Leon, I found my way to the restroom. I pushed the door open and heard voices that were familiar.

"I can't believe he's here with another woman, I put all this effort in dressing just for him" I heard someone said angrily.