{Chapter 32}

**First official date**

This is the first time since two weeks that Shay woke up with Leon beside her. She slowly opened her eyes staring at Leon sleeping peacefully on his back.

She admired his beautiful tattoo, she got closer to him just to see what was written in the heart tattoo on his chest. She ran circle over his tattoo gentle not wanting to wake him.

"Chang- hoo& Laura" she quietly called the name written in the tattoo on his chest.

"My parents" Leon muttered causing Shay to jumped and pulled her hands away from him.

"I didn't mean to wake you" she said embarrassingly.

"I don't mind sunshine" he said smiling. "Do you like it?" He asked looking down on his tattoo.

Shay was still feeling embarrassed that he caught her touching him. His chest felt firm against her hands and she was liking it.

"Yes its beautiful." she comments

"Not as much as you love" he said pulling her close to him.

Her cheeks turned red by blushing, Leon on the other hand was careful when he's around her. Seeing her laying beside him each night was tortured to his manhood. He got up early each morning for a cold shower and so he wouldn't loose controlled of him self. He wanted to wait until she's ready for the next step, he meant his word when he said he won't force her to do anything against her wish.

"We never had that lunch you know" he said breaking the silence between them.

"What lunch?" Shay asked confused

"The one I asked you to joined me and we were interrupted by my phone call" he remind her.

Shay mouth made an 'o' shape while Leon continued.

"What about today?" He asked

"I'm going to checked with Mr Walters today.... I'm sorry" she said in an apologic voice.

Shay will be  going to court the 23th of October but still she can't get any prove that Louise falsified her dad's Will and John wouldn't agreed to it. Mr Walters been doing some digging and he asked Shay to meet up with him today. Leon also got her a good lawyer so she's just hoping to find some prove.

"Ok lets make it dinner then, I already made reservations for two at chumps cuisine." He told her.

"Oh yea... How did you know I'll say yes?" Shay said cocking an eyebrow.

"Because you love music and they  have the best musicians" he told her and Shay eyes lit up hearing of music.

"Ok our first official date" she said sweetly smiling.

Leon adored her sweet smile and he love seeing her happy, she used her hands running circle around his tattoo chest and he felt his heart pumping fast. Her touch was magical to his body and he was fighting hard to controlled himself from.... You know.

"I think I should get a cold shower" he breath out

"Are you OK?" Shay softly asked

"Y--yea just need a shower" he said keeping his back to Shay.

He got off the bed and rushed to the bathroom, Shay laughed knowing what he was hiding. She knew at some point they would take the next step but she need to get Louise out of her life and get whats rightfully her's and Skai.

"My First official date" she silently squealed kicking her feet in the air.

***
After Leon left for work Shay walked to the laundry room where she knew Patrice would be. Just as she thought Patrice was in the laundry room munching on granola bars.