{Chapter 21}

**Missing You**

"Now Pay back is a bad bitch
And baby I'm the baddest
You're f**kin with a savage
Can't have this, can't have this
No and it'd would be nice of me to take it easy on ya but nah
Baby  I'm sorry, I'm not sorry"

Shay sing along as she and Patrice cleaning the living room, they were home alone so Shay got unruly and bucked the radio up.

"Shay turn it down!" Patrice yelled over the music.

Shay heard what she said and went over to the radio and turn the volume down.

"What's your problem?" Shay frowned

"The noise is getting on top of my nerves now... How do you listen music so damn loud?" Patrice complaint

"It's more fun and relaxing" Shay said rolling her eyes.

"What ever... So Mr Hyin will be here tomorrow" Patrice said batting her lashes.

"So?" Shay said bothered.

Shay was still upset about the last time they talked, she was mad a him for leaving and she was missing him. She thought herself not to think about him because he's already with someone but she just can't stop.

"Don't act like you don't missed him being around" Patrice said staring at her expression.

"Why should I? He's just out boss right" she said with no emotion.

"Really! The boss who offered to bring you soup when you Were sick huh? The boss that told me to take the day just so you two could be alone? Don't think I--+

" Patrice you know nothing.... And all that's not true " Shay said glaring on the ground.

Patrice was about to replied when the phone rang, she motion Shay to go picked it up since she was closer to it.

***

Leon just got out of a meeting, he did all he came to do and he was glad he'll be leaving soon.

London been bugging him to stay a few more days so they could do some catching up but all Leon wanted is to go home to see Shay.

He hasn't heard her voice since he left and he just didn't know how to called her. He pulled out his phone and decided to call his landline at home seeing is she will picked up.

"Hello" he heard Shay answered and his heart skipped a beat.

"Miss Valentine... How are things with Sun Hi back home?" he said trying to keep is voice strong.

Shay become speechless when he called her miss Valentine, now she knew he wasn't serious with her when they kissed.

"All is well Mr Hyin" she replied keeping her voice strong.

Leon sigh at her calling him Mr Hyin. "Shay!" He breathe out over the phone.

"Yes Leon" Shay replied and he smiled.

"Leon there you are.... What you say we go out for lunch" London said Interrupting his called.

Shay heard the voice and her mood changed instantly, she cut the call when she felt her heart sunk down.

"Shay! Miss Valentine!" Leon called through the phone but Shay already cut the call.

Leon was pissed at London for interrupting his conversation, she was staring at him smiling her white teeth off and he scoffed at her.