{Chapter 18}

** 1st Kiss in the rain**

Leon ignored Shay calling and stormed through the front door, he pulled his car and entered. He was really out of his mind, she was clouding his mind and he couldn't stay in there with her.

He banged his head and the steering wheel, when he saw Shay pulled the front door, he started up the car and drove out. He drove all the way to his friend house and exit the car, slamming the door.

He pressed the doorbell furiously pacing back and forth infront of the door. Finally the door opened and he attacked the person.

"Were you out of your f**king mind?" He snarled at him.

"Leon! What the hell man?" Charlie said holding his hand up surrendering.

"Why did you dare me to do such a thing? You idiot" he snapped pushing him furiously.

Charlie was dumbstruck at his friend behavior, he haven't seen him like this before. He never seen him this drunk because he always careful when drinking alcohol.

"Are you drunk Leon? It's 9:45pm and you came to my house attacking me!" Charlie snapped upsetting

"Do I look drunk to you?" Leon gruffed

"Sure you do only a drunk man would barge in someone's house and attacked them" Charlie scolded him.

"Shit! Why can't I stop thinking about her? She's driving me crazy? " he muttered raking his hands through his hair.

Charlie stood there watching him mumbling to himself and he knew its because he saw Mia after so long. He was thinking about her so much, its driving him insane... Charlie thought.

"Dude, I'm sorry for letting Nate talked me in bringing Mia to you're house... I didn't know it will affect y---

" Are you hearing yourself? " Leon said narrowing his eyes at Charlie. " its not Mia " he said in a low tone.

"Then who?" Charlie questioned puzzled.

"Never mind I should be going" he said walking to the door.

**
Shay sat in the sofa for about an hour and a half waiting for Mr Hyin to showed up. She was worried about him and she could brought herself to sleep without knowing he's home alright.

She checked on her phone and the time showed 10:33 pm, she started to get really worried. She switched on the TV and turned it down so she could hear when his car drove in. { I'll never be the same by Camila} was playing on the TV and Shay started singing softly.

"Something must've gone wrong in my brain
Got your chemicals all in my veins
Feeling all the highs, feel all the pain
Let go of the wheel, it's the borderline
Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight
Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me" she song relaxing her mind but she couldn't stopped worrying about Mr Hyin.

*
Leon left Charlie's house half hour ago, he drive slowly home looking at the time he thought Shay would be sleeping so he wouldn't see her.

He exit the car and walked up to the door, he pushed it opened and was greeted with her sweet voice again.

"It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same
I'll never be the same
I'll never be the same"

Her voice sounded so great In his ears, he stood by the door melting into her sweet voice. He found himself wanting hold her into his arms, kiss her soft lips and tell her to continue singing to him.

"F**K! It's happening again" he mumbled to himself.

He walked back out the door and slammed the door. Shay stopped singing when she heard the door slammed and she jumped up knowing it was him.

She switched the TV off and rushed to the door, she opened it and saw him walking off to the garden on the left. She felt droplet of rain as she stepped out but she didn't care, what she wanted was to know that Leon was alright.

"Mr Hyin!" She called once she spot him seating on a bench in the garden.

His head was in his hands, thunder started roaring and the droplets of rain dropped harder. Shay walked slowly over to him shivering ever rain drops fell on her body.

"Are you OK sir?" She said softly standing Infront of him.

"You should get out of the rain miss Valentine" he muttered without looking up.

"You too Mr Hyin" she said softly.

The rain started pouring harder and they both didn't seems to noticed, they were caught up in their feelings about each other.

"Sir I think we should g--

Before Shay could finished her sentence, she felt Leon lips on hers'. His hands snakes around her waist and his lips moving on hers'. She was shocked but it felt damn good but still she couldn't kissed back.

" What's wrong?" Leon said softly when he noticed she wasn't kissing back.

"I--i---- can't---

" I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" Leon said letting go off her.

Shay held on to his hands because she was missing the warmth of his body on her even though it was just for a few minutes. She never felt this way before and she was liking it but she couldn't......

"I can't kiss" she said in a whispered.

"What?" Leon asked for her to repeat.

"I've never kissed anyone before so I have no experience" she muttered glaring on the ground feeling embarrassed.

He lift her chin up so she could looked at him. "I'll teach you" he whispered.

He pressed his lips to her's again, his hands snakes around her waist and she wrapped her hands around his neck.

He part her lips and let his tongue link with hers, she slowly moved her tongue with his. The rain poured harder on them but they didn't seems to noticed.

Their body pressed close together enjoying the warmth of their lips touching on each other, its like nothing else matters at the moment.

First kiss In the rain... That was Shay fantasy and it was happening now....

*
*
*
*

So first kiss in the rain... Hmmm.. Whose loving it?

Check out the music up top... Camila I love it... You should too......

Love ya **JODY**

Having signal problem... Will upload music soon***