{Chapter 29}

**Finding Skai**

"Skai! Calm down and tell me exactly where you are?" Shay
said worriedly

"Shay I'm not sure... I took a bus to come find you but I end up lost and I have no more cash" Skai said sobbing.

Shay nervously bit on her nails as she worried sick about her sister, she had no idea where she was and Skai didn't know where she was.

"Skai look around you and tell me what you see... Read the signs asked someone around you so I can come get you" Shay told her.

"Sh-ay I-- can't-hear you?" Skai voice broke through the phone.

"Skai! Skai! What's happening?" She called out.

The phone the beep in her ears and she noticed the called has ended.

"Goddammit Louise!" She yelled

"Hey what's wrong?" Leon asked standing to her level.

"I have to find my  sister" Shay said madly walking through the door.

Leon held on to her hands stopping her from going out, he didn't knew fully of what was going on.

"Hey" he started

"I need to find Skai" she told him with tears in her eyes.

"Babe look at me" he said placing his hands under her chin so she could look up on him.

"Tell me what happened" he said softly pulling her to his chest.

"Skai tried ran away from Louise and she tried to find me but she got lost.... I need to find her before he does" she breathe out raising her head from his chest.

"Ok calm down I'll get someone to track the GPS on her phone and we'll go get her OK?" He assured her.

Shay nods her head while Leon quickly pulled out his phone and made a call. Shay was worried sick about Skai, she took the time  for a quick shower.

She hopped out if the shower after fifteen minutes and got dressed in a black ripped jeans, a simple Grey t-shirts and her flats. She didn't have time for make up but she wrapped her hair in a messy bun.

"She's right here in Cali" Leon told her walking in the room.

Shay didn't replied she grabbed Leon hands and they March out. just as they reached the living room London walked infront them looking on the way they were holding hands.

"Leon what's this?" She said glaring at Shay.

Shay pulled her hands away but Leon quickly held it back and send London a cold glare.

"Leon what's going on? Why are you here with this---

"I've have enough of you imposing in my life, my personal life is my business.... We are just business partner always remember that" Leon scoffed at her.

"What did you just say?" London snarled.

Leon face was still cold glaring at her, without another word he walked through the door with Shay behind him. They got in the car and Leon drove out.

***

Couple minutes later they were still driving around town, apparently Skai been switching position. So they have to keep on driving around. Shay head lean against the window worried.