{Chapter 13}

Birth control pills

A few months slide past so fast and Shay did accomplished a few things. She managed to keep her saving steady, she paid for her tuition fees and even get herself a phone and a laptop. She found herself having some strange feeling each time she saw him or if he looked at her but she tried hard not to let it get the best of her.

Her life been getting better each day even though Sun Hi still drove her crazy with her spoil rotten attitude and Mr Hyin she hasn't pissed him off in a while.

After taking a nice, cool morning shower, Shay wrapped her towel around her and put her hair in a messy bun. She apply a little face powder, concealer and shinning lip gloss.

It was Saturday and she decided to go visit Skai, well Louise and Sally is on vacation in Panama for a week so she decided to take that chance to visit her sister.

She put on a cute sunflower dress that falls above her knees and hugged her curves perfectly. She bought it on her last shopping spree along with a cute black pumps. She twirled in the mirror looking how beautiful she is but that just on the outside, she frowned. She can't wear those cute little Crop top like the other young girl because of the  scares on her back.

"Sun Hi what are you doing with these!" Leon voice echoed the room.

Shay was wondering why he was upset with Sun Hi but then she saw him holding up a box of birth control. Shay eyes widen wondering why Sun Hi would have those and she's just fourteen years old.

"It's not mine!" Sun Hi snapped rudely

"Then who's is it? And why you have it?" Leon scowled.

"I--i--------

" It's mine, It must have dropped from my bag and Sun Hi found it" Shay said saving Sun Hi butt.

Leon glare at her as if he was wondering why would she have it.

"Next time be careful with these, I don't want my sister been exposed to them right now"  he said handing it to Shay but still his mood wasn't change as if he wanted to scolded Shay as well.

"I'm sorry I will be more careful next time" Shay said smiling sheepishly.

She took the birth control pills from Leon hands and tucked them in her bag. Sun Hi stared at her in surprised but she didn't made it looked obvious.

"I'll see you guys later" she said walking out.

Leon watched as Shay walked out the front door and still he was staring. When he noticed Sun Hi staring, he quickly removed his glare and walked upstairs.

*

As Shay walked up to the café that Miriam work, she saw Skai sitting playing on her phone. She was excited to see her after all these months, she quickly walked in the café with a wide smile on her face.

"Skai! I missed you so much" she said pulling her in a hug.

"I miss you too Shay" she breath out in her arms.

"I miss you two so much" a third voice speaks joining their hug.

They pulled away and turn around looking on Miriam, Shay beamed and pulled her in a tight hugged.

"I'm so glad I get the chance to see you guys.... I missed you so much" Shay said in tears.

"C'mon Shay no crying please" Miriam pout.

"I can't help it" Shay smile wiping her eyes.

"I know what can... You two wait here I'll be back" Miriam beamed walking off.

Shay and Skai sat down catching up on alot of things, Shay was glad to see her sister but she was also feeling scared. She couldn't help her mind from thinking: what if Louise came back early? What if he have a PI( personal investigation) searching for her?

"Here you guys go, please enjoy" Miriam said.

She brought a chocolate smoothie for Shay and a strawberry smoothie for Skai along with two pineapple muffins.

"So how's school?" Shay started off first.

"Not bad, I don't get bullied anymore" Skai smiled sipping on her smoothie.

"That's great... Shay took a long pause staring at her Sister, she could tell she wasn't happy and she is doing everything she can go take her from Louise.

"Sorry for leaving you alone with those monsters, I'm saving really hard to get you from them OK?" She assured Skai.

"I know you are Shay but Silvia do watched over me" she told Shay.

Shay was glad she understand but its killing her each day to know that she's with them. The way Louise always forcing himself on her she was afraid he'll want to do it with Skai.

"Skai!" Shay called softly

"Hmmmm" Skai answered

"Have Uncle Louise every touched you?" Shay asked in a whisper.

"Touched? What do you mean?" Skai asked confused.

Shay wasn't sure she wanted to say anything about what he used to do to her but she wanted her to be alert in case he tried anything.

"I mean like he want to force himself on you" she said.

"No he never did that to me.... Why would asked that?" Skai was curious.

"It's only for your ears Skai, you need to be careful when you're alone with him.... She paused" He tried forcing himself on me alot of time, that's one of the reason why I have to leave" Shay told her sobbing.

"Uncle Louise did that?" Skai asked shockingly.

"Yes he's capable so be careful OK, I'm coming to get you as soon as I can" Shay said rubbing her hands over her's.

"You'll be the first person to call if he do and now I know I'll keep something to protect myself" Skai said seriously.

"Good girl... Wanna go to the park?" She asked Skai.

"Sure let's go already" Skai beamed hopping out of her seat.

°•°

After a loving day well spent with Skai, Shay finally got back home. She opened the front door and was greeted by darkness.

"Doesn't anyone live here?" Shay grumbled searching for the lights switched.

She turned on the light and remembered the pills she had in her bags. Before going to her room she went upstairs to Sun Hi room, she knocked twice and waited on her to open it.

"I knew you would show up but I didn't need your help this morning" Sun Hi said rudely staring on the floor.

"Look I need to talk to you Sun Hi" Shay said calmly

"Not because you helped me this morning doesn't mean you can demand to talk to me.... I didn't asked you to intervene" she said harshly.

Shay was really keeping her cool and trying to avoid her rotten attitude but it was to much. She was about to close the door but Shay stopped it.

"Listen to me little girl, I might look young to you but I'm older than you and you need to show some respect here.... Now I said I want to talk to you and you're gonna sit and damn listen to what I have to say!" Shay scolded her.

Shay pushed the door to opened wider and let herself in.

*
*
*
*

Sooooo????

How am I doing?

Please vote and comment....

Thanks for reading!!!!