{Chapter 7}

~~The Gift~~

Shay jumped out of bed panting and sweating hard from the nightmares she'd been having. She held on to her chest afraid of her heart bursting through her chest because of the fast rate is was on.

She wiped sweat from her face and slide of the bed to the bathroom. She stood in the mirror looking on herself.

"It's just a dream shay... He can't hurt you anymore" she silently said to  herself.

She was happy today was Saturday she could finally get out to go buy back a flash drive for Mr Hyin. She'd been avoiding him all week and she decided to use her savings to buy back a flash drive that she ruined.

*

She walked into an electronic store and looked around for any familiar flash drive like Mr Hyin. The prices were out of her range, she sigh frustratedly because she only had three hundred dollars. She was still looking around and this was the only money she had to keep her until her next pay cheque.

"Getting through?" A male voice said behind her startled her.

"Just looking for a flash drive" she said with a sweet smile.

"There are alot here" he said (obviously)

"I see that but I only have two hundred and fifty dollars" she mumbled.

The sweet gentleman smile at her and went round back, in less than a minute he returned with a red and black flash drive. Same color as Mr Hyin but it was different in style.

"Do you like? It's only $199.99" he told her.

Shay frowned slightly knowing she couldn't get the exact one but still she decided to take it atleast she tried.

"Sure I'd like it" she said with a saccharine smile.

"Right this way please" he told her.

She paid him and told him goodbye on her way out, Shay didn't want to give him face to face so she decided to put it in his office. It's Saturday she would be  home alone because Patrice wasn't coming in today and since Sun Hi hasn't sneaked out from Shay was there she got permission to go shopping with her friends and that will take the whole day.

Mr Hyin went to his office so Shay had enough time to get into his office at home. She brought a small gift bag on her way home for it to look cute.

Shay got back home still the place was quiet, she quickly head down to Mr Hyin office and pushed the door open. She quickly took a small piece of blank card from her pocket and written on it then place it in the bag with the flash drive.

She heard the slammed of the front door and she made a beeline to the office door and close it quietly. She walked up to the living room just in time to saw Sun Hi walked in with about ten shopping bag.

"You're back soon" Shay said with a smile

"And?" Sun Hi replied rolling her eyes.

"Just wasn't expecting you this soon" she said ignoring her attitude

"Well last time I checked this is still my house so I come and go at whatever time I please!" She snapped rudely.

Shay was getting really sick and tired of her attitude, she do realized Shay is older than her even if its just a few years but it still counts. Skai would never talked her like that but when you're desperate for something you have to kiss ass.

"Do you mind?" She snapped again for Shay to move.

"Are you ever gonna drop off those attitude?" Shay bothered