Missing

A/N So...I can't think of ANYTHING! Just going to wing it...I guess. Prologue is here. If it's terrible, sorry. I hate winging it, but I have to do that. Well, here it is. Sequel to Falling Again. This is in Louis' P.O.V. The rest of the story will change, but mostly in Audrey's P.O.V. (I love the bromance of Larry Stylinson, and it hurts me to break them up.): Sorry guys!) 

My body started trembling as I sat down in the waiting room. "Don't die." I mumble as I tapped my foot impatiently. "L-Louis?" I hear a voice call out. My head looked up to see 4 boys running over to me. I stood up, strong arms hugging me. 

"How is she?" Liam asks. "I don't know. They haven't come back yet with news." I solemnly answer. 

We all sat down, Liam's hand rubbing my back in comfort. "L-Louis?" I hear the posh accent say. I didn't answer to him. I don't care if they were dating, I'm mad at him! 

"Louis." Another person says. I finally looked up and felt that all eyes were on me. "What?!" I snapped, looking down at the blue tiled ground again. "Louis." Someone sternly said. My head buried onto Liam's chest, soft sobs escaping my mouth. "S-s-she c-c-ca-can't d-d-die. C-c-can s-sh-she?" I sobbed out. 

"No. She won't. Don't worry." An irish accent answers. 

5 hours passed, still no news about her. Maybe she is going to die. Maybe she already left and they forgot about her. Maybe....no. 

It can't happen. It won't happen! 

Not to her. 

"Audrey Martin?" A doctor asked. I jumped up, wanting to hear good news. 

"She's our friend." I answer, hoping to hear at least news. 

"Well boys. It seems as if she hit her head pretty hard and lost a lot of blood. She's asleep right now, and her breathing is doing fine. You guys are allowed to go inside her room, but like I said, she's sleeping." He smiles at us. We all thanked him and went towards the room he directed us to.

When I opened the door, all I saw was her body restless. Her eyes closed peacefully. 

That's the Audrey I've known since preschool. 

She's the girl I love.

And the girl I want to see awake.