Chapter 17

A/N I was really enjoying my free time to myself and not writing for you lovely people! LOL! I'm so mean! I was actually tortured, but I promised myself. And I'm mad at myself for actually doing something that might leave me scars. Gosh. 

Thanks for 1,920 reads for Forbidden Love also! If I get 2,000 reads by the end of the year, I'll create a new story for you!(:

Audrey's POV

I pushed Louis out of Harry's way and picked the poor boy from the floor as Zayn and Liam tried to get a hold of Louis. 

"What the fuck Lou?!" I scream as I hugged Harry tightly. His weak hand touched me and I felt his pain. 

Louis stared at me and screamed, "DON'T FUCKING TRUST THAT ARSE!" 

 Zayn and Liam pulled Louis away from us while Niall and I helped Harry up. 

"Harry, you ok?" Niall asks, putting Harry's arm over his shoulder as we helped him towards the nearby sofa.

He nodded his head weakly and his eyes became a dull green. My heart broke as he smiled weakly at us. 

"Nialler, can you do me a huge favor?" I asked the irishman that stood next to me. 

He nodded his head. "Punch and yell at Louis for me. Thanks." 

He walked off towards the other side of the studio. Everyone was staring at us, but they had a job to do other then help.

"Haz, how bad is it?" I asked him as his face scrunched up. 

"It's uh...it's...alright." He murmurs under his breath. 

"Babe, tell me the truth. You know I want to help you." 

His eyes went to the floor and I saw an isolated teardrop rolling down his cheek and onto his black chinos. 

"Harry." I softly say, hoping he'll say something. 

All I got in repsonse was the quick reflexes of his hands as they brushed away his tears. In his solemn voice, he answered, "It just hurts badly." 

I placed my hand on his shoulder and sat down next to him. His body fully tensed up by the touch and didn't unveil itself from my contact. His body just didn't like the contact and I intentionally didn't know, so I pulled my hand away from him. 

"Haz." I say sternly yet in a soft whisper. 

His body quivered and his face winced at the sudden call of his nickname. 

"Is there something wrong?" Paul asks, coming up to us. I smiled at him and shook my head. 

"Might as well go to the car then. The lads are waiting for you guys." He says, helping us up. 

"Thank you." I say as we made our way towards the back exit. 

We ran inside to be met with staring gazes. Harry sat next to Zayn while I sat next to Niall. 

"Hey Niall," I say, "Is there something wrong with Harry?" 

His body tensed up by the question like the way Harry's body tensed up from our contact. He answered in a low tone, "Nothing's wrong with Harry. He must be tired. Liam, him, and I were....partying?" 

I raised an eyebrow at Niall, but shrugged it off. Must be true. 

* * * * * 

When we got to the flat, Harry's eyes were still staring at his feet while Louis glared at him. I pushed them to the door. As I closed the door behind me, I already heard the yelling. 

"You know I keep my damn promises Harry!!!"

"I-I didn't mean-"

"Didn't mean what you said!?! Well, obviously!" He sneers. 

I ran between them and screamed. My eardrums had a ringing in it, but did no good. They still fought.

"You fucking arse!! She shouldn't be with you!"

"I know."

"And I hope your happy with that damn bitch while there's a lovely lady in front of you!"

"I know." Harry replies simply again. I pushed Louis away from the heartbroken Harry and talked to him. 

"What the hell?" I sneered.

"He's the one that you should be getting mad at! Not me!"

"And why is that?"

"Cause he's-"

"I'm cheating on you."

I turned around to see the dull, unfamiliar eyes staring at me and Louis. His lips quivered slowly and he finally broke down into tears. The hysterical hiccups were getting to him, and I was just staring at him and witnessing his heartbreaking episode. 

"I-uh...I'll just leave you guys." Louis whispers, his anger finally taken out from his system. 

"No. Stop." I say. 

Louis stopped at his tracks as his eyes gleamed in aspiration as I looked at him. 

"Why didn't you tell me if you knew all along Lou?" I asked as I bit down on the inside of my cheeks.

"I wanted to, but Harry told me I can't."

I looked down at the floor as I thought of something else before the tears fell. 

"I didn't want you to hurt so much." I hear Harry whisper as his slender finger picked my head up to meet his puffy eyes. 

Louis' presence was still here, but it was like a ghost. All that was really here was me and Harry.

"I know you're hurting even more, but I can't even tell you how much I'm hurting too. You are my love, and I'm truly sorry for cheating on you. No need for any second chances for me, but I do want your understanding Audrey." He says as more tears fell down his cheeks. 

I wiped them away with my thumb and nodded my head even if my heart did ache with every forgiveness I gave him. 

He smiled as he hugged me tightly. 

"You're still my love. Besides, I know someone that would love to get together with you." 

I chuckled slightly and in a whispered tone, I asked, "Who?"

"Louis."