Chapter 12

A/N Third person here. I suck at it, so sorry. And I have news for you guys that read Second Chance At Love.</3

His head was turned back towards her, his eyes watery, trying to blink away the tears. 

"How could you do that to me?!" She yelled.

Louis looked at her bluntly. He didn't know why she slapped him, and why she's yelling at him. 

"I-I'm sorry?" Louis stuttered, wiping away the tears. 

Harry stood there uncomfortable, watching his girlfriend and bestfriend fight. 

"You don't know what you did, do you?" She asks. Louis shook his head vigeriously. 

"You told me a lie about my brother. He died. My dream was a memory, and you just told me a lie about myself, about my family!" She ranted. 

Audrey crossed her arms, staring at the confused boy. She couldn't imagine her being like this, being mean to her own bestfriend while she can't remember much. Audrey started getting impatient with him, watching him think over his excuses. 

"I-I didn't mean to!" Louis said, his voice cracking at the end. He knew it was wrong for telling his own bestfriend a lie about herself, but what was he suppose to do? 

Tell her that she's an orphan and that she has no family members in the UK? 

Audrey shook her head in disbelief. 

"Tell me something else that I don't know of." She ordered. 

Louis stared at her blankly. He couldn't tell her much. What was he even suppose to say?

You're my bestfriend that I've grown up with a crush? You're famous now because of us? You're hanging out with us, famous people? Or, I love you?

She stood there waiting, her eyes already forming tears in her eyes. 

"If you can't think of anything, then at least tell me the truth...like why I have cuts along my wrist." 

Louis' eyes streamed tears as he looked over her cuts. The cuts that was kept a secret. 

"I-I don't know." He says. He didn't want her to get mad at him, but he also didn't have an answer. 

She brushed away from them, and ran towards her room, locking the door behind her. 

Thoughts were swimming inside her head, unable to even do any action. Her body was numb from learning things about herself. Maybe this is what the doctor was talking about. But she didn't know if she really cared or not. 

Louis and Harry stood perfectly still as they watched her leave. Harry turned to Louis. 

"What are we going to do?" Harry asks. Louis shrugged as he walked towards her door. 

"Love, please, open it." Louis knocks, hoping that she'll listen. 

Audrey stood behind the door, looking around. She waited until Louis' pounding and pleading stopped, but it seemed as if it lasted forever.

As soon as he stopped, she took her phone and looked through her contacts. 

Harry stood behind Louis, the blue-eyed, heartbroken boy. Louis went back to his room, sobbing his eyes out, while Harry walked over and undid the lock of the door. There, he found Audrey crying as she started packing. 

"And where do you think you're going?" He asks as he closes the door behind him. 

"Somewhere. Y-you and Louis won't n-need to w-worry about me anymore." She answered as she threw a shirt in a suitcase. 

Harry shook his head as he took away that shirt. 

"Haz." She protested. 

"Dray." He laughed as he ripped off another shirt off of her suitcase. 

"I need to get away."

"Why?" Harry asked, a sign of confusion from the tone of his voice. 

"Lou keeps telling me lies. And when he decides that he'll start telling me the truth, I'll come back. But until then...I'm moving in with Liam." She answered. 

She wiped away her tears as Harry hugged her tightly. 

"You'll come back eventually. I promise." He smiles as he letted go of his girlfriend. 

Audrey started packing again as Harry watched her. 

"And you're not allowed to tell Louis." She warned Harry. 

Harry's jaw dropped open. 

"And why not?" He retorded. 

"Because I said so."

"And what if I don't keep this, secret?" He asks mysteriously.

"I might move back to Doncaster then." She answered truthfully.

This was all her plan. Moving to Liam's. And if she finds everything just...difficult, she'll move back to Doncaster with Mum Johannah.  

Harry smiled weakly at her as she finished packing. 

"I'll bring you over there." Harry said as he took her suitcase. She smiled faintly as they walked out of her room.