Chapter 16

A/N Bit of a smut scene. Or snogging most likely. I don't go for those things, but I just had to. And violence. Who can't read a story without violence?(; xx

* * * 2 Weeks Later  * * * 

Louis and Audrey were best friends. The best of friends actually. They sometimes had the moment where you say the exact thing, see the same things, think of the same things, and most of all, dream the same. 

But this dream, this dream isn't exactly a dream dream. It's more of a...a wanting?

* * * *

Louis moaned against their lips as it moved in perfect sync. He swayed his hips side to side, closing the gap between them. 

She, herself, pulled him closer by pulling on the back of his neck. The giggle escaped her mouth which created Louis to smile. He turned them over and he was on top now. 

He licked her bottom lip, begging for enterance. Unfortunately, she didn't grant it to him. But, he had the upper hand. 

He grabbed her boobs, making her scream in pain. Lou took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. They both fought for dominance, their tongues wrestling each other until one of them won. 

Lou stopped snogging her and traced his lips all over her jaw and down to her collarbone. She moaned in pleasure as he found her sweet spot, sucking and licking it over and over again. 

He moved up, staring at the newest creation he did. He moved up thrusting his hips closely to her's. His crotch was close to her private, and his new hardened member became more stiff as their lips met each other again. 

"Are you sure you want this?" He pants, staring at the girl below him. 

She took the chance to unbotton his shirt slowly, seducing him even more. 

"So much." She smirks as Louis shrugged off the shirt. 

He groaned in fustration as he helped her out of her shirt.

"The ways you make me feel!" He groans as he takes off her shorts. 

"Lou, are you-"

"I love you." He says, cutting her off by slamming his lips against her's.

He took off his pants in a swift motion, and snaked his hands back up to her waist. 

* * * * * 

Louis was so unsure of why he had that dream, but he never wanted it to end. It just seemed...life-like.

Audrey herself was confused. She has a boyfriend that she loves so much, or she thought she loves so much. But she just had a smut dream about her best friend. Her best damn friend! 

She got up immeadietely, hoping she wouldn't see Louis, but they bumped into each other in the hallway, their lips only inches apart. 

 "I..uh...hi." Louis smiles, looking at the scared girl. She stepped back and panted, unable to breath.

"Gosh Lou! You scared me!" She laughs. 

He placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to help her up.

"Come on. My face isn't THAT bad!" He jokes, making her laugh even more. 

"Ok, before you die of laughter, I think we should be getting ready. We have another interview."

"The life of superstars." She groaned, leaving him. 

Audrey wanted to stop and smile at him, but no. She didn't. No one can say why, but she just couldn't.

But Lou stood there, heartbroken. He couldn't stand seeing his bestfriend and his other bestfriend dating each other while Harry is cheating on her with a fucking bitch. Sure, he thought Rachel was pretty damn gorgeous, but no one could compare to Audrey's personality or looks in his sight. And that made her even more special to him. 

"I-I love you." He whispers to the air before heading back to his room. 

* * * * *

Since Harry went off with 'Liam', he got to the studio earlier, leaving Louis and Audrey behind. 

As they reached the studio, the whole place was full of screaming girls. When Audrey got out first, more screams drummed through her ears, making it buzzing of pure nothing. 

Louis got out afterwards, more screams causing Audrey's ears to hurt even more. 

"Let's go." Louis whispers, pulling her to his side tightly, keeping that strong, firm grip along her waist. She smiled at fans, and as they got into the studio, they were meeted with Harry grinning. 

"I'm glad you got her safe. Police officials weren't enough for them to handle!" Harry says, smiling at his tiny girlfriend. 

"Had a good night's rest?" He smiles, kissing her lips gently.

She smiled, replying, "Yeah."

Louis wanted to break Harry's jaw so badly, but contained himself before any drama would've start.

"Lou! Let's go! You need to get makeup and your hair done! You look like a mess!" Paul screams, trying to get the crazy twenty year old. 

"Come and get me Paul!" Lou screams, laughing as he ran away from his body guard.  

"Get back here carrots!" Paul screams, running after the boy. 

Audrey and Harry laughed at them. They stared back at each other, still in complete bliss. 

Or so they thought. 

Harry knew he had feelings for her, but he also had feelings for Rachel. Very heavy feelings. 

And Audrey was confused. She never liked her best friend before, or so she thought, and she had a boyfriend, yet she dreamt of smut. 

"Harry! Let's go!" Niall screams, pushing him towards the crowded area.

"I'll see you later love." He says, kissing the tip of her nose. 

* * * * *

They exited the showroom and went backstage. The boys were met with Danielle, Shellie, and Audrey.

"Hey babe." Zayn says, practically snogging his girlfriend in front of his friends. 

"I missed you!" Danielle squeals, hugging Liam tightly. 

"You guys did wonderful!" Audrey laughed, hugging the other three boys, kissing their cheeks other than Harry. She kissed him on the lips, playfully laughing with him. 

"Thanks Dray." Niall says, walking towards the table full of Nandos. 

"I'm tired!" Louis whines, hugging his best friend. 

"Then get off me and go to a damn bed Lou!" She squeals, pushing the big body out of her way. 

Louis whined as he sat down on the cold floor. 

"Lou! It's dirty down there!" Harry and her whined, trying to pull back their bestfriend up. 

"Geez, Lou likes floors more than carrots!" Shellie giggled, resting her head on Zayn's chest. 

"Very much!" Zayn agreed, teasing the older lad. 

"You guys are just jealous of my nice, round arse!" Louis says, smacking his bum in front of his friends. They all laughed at his cheekiness. 

Audrey turned to Harry who was just solemn. 

"Hey! Yo!" She screams, poking his broad chest.

"Haz!" She whines, poking him even harder. 

"I love you Harry?" She says, hugging the tall boy.

He grinned at her comment and replied, "And I love you too Audrey." He stroked her hair softly, trying to enjoy the moment.

Lou kept his promise. He punched out every breath Harry had left in himself.