Chapter 3

A/N In Audrey's P.O.V now. We will be switching a few times just to let you guys know(; And you guys are funny! You guys are getting mad at me for no reason? Haha, I love you guys so much! CODY SIMPSON!!! <3 Haha random, but not really. Watch his music video Wish You Were Here Feat the beautiful Becky Gomez. <3 

I lost 8 years of my memory? That has to be a joke. 

"Will she get her memory back?" One of the boys asks the doctor. 

"Not determined yet. We'll just have to wait until the right time comes. Until then, we can just say she lost her memory. We'll keep her here for a few days under observation. About 3-4 days." 

"Thanks." Another boy says. The doctor nodded and left us. 

Why am I here with these boys? At least Louis is here. I guess. 

"What are we going to do?" I hear one of them ask each other. 

"Hi love." One of them says to me. I waved at them. I would have to be lying if I said they were ugly. 

"H-hi." I stuttered. Stupid!!!

"You don't remember us, do you?" A blond boy asks. 

"Of course not Niall! She doesn't know any of us except the dumbass!" A curly haired guy exclaims.

"Why am I the dumbass when I don't have the 4 damn niples?" 

"Cause you just are!" 

"Well look at you and your hair! Then look at me. So-"

"Ugly." 

"You are going to get it!!!" 

"Bring. It. On." 

"Stop!!" Three of the boys yell. My eyes widened at them. 

"You guys must be in the wrong room?" I say, accidentally saying it as a question. 

"Sorry about them. They're just...."

"Dumbasses." The blond haired boy finishes the sentence for the tanned black haired boy. 

"I'm Liam." One of the boy introduces himself. I smiled at him.

"I'm Niall." The blonde boy says. 

"Irish?" I smiled at him. He nodded, looking away as his face turned red. 

"Zayn." The tanned boy smiles. 

"Harry." Curly grins. 

"And Louis." I smile at my best friend. 

"Yea." He smiles. 

"Where are we?" I ask them. 

"London." Zayn answers. 

"Why am I here?" 

"You were visiting me." Louis says.

"You moved?" 

"Not exactly." He smiles. 

Ok. I'm in damn London. With 5 boys. In the same room. Should I say I'm in heaven now or what?

"Where's my parents?" I ask them. They stayed silent, looking at Louis. 

"Well are you going to tell her?" I think Niall asks Louis. 

"Why can't you guys?" Louis asks. 

"Cause we only knew her for about 3 weeks. You knew her since forever." Liam says. 

Louis stayed silent. 

"I don't want to tell her." Louis mumbles. 

"Why not? It's simple. Just tell her where her parents are! It's that simple!" Harry yells at Louis. 

"It's not simple!!! God damn Harry! You are so stupid!" 

"Stop fighting!!! You guys are suppose to be best friends!! Especially when your best friend and girlfriend is in the damn hospital!" Liam curses. 

"G-girlfriend?" I stuttered. 

"I'm your boyfriend." Harry smiles. Louis rolled his eyes at Harry. 

"Ok, well, I still want to know where my parents are! They are in Doncaster, right?" 

"No..." Louis says. 

"What do you mean? Are they here with you guys? Or are they somewhere else?" I ask. The room fell silent. 

"Love..." Louis says, but trails off. He walks closer to me, his eyes showing sorrow.

"You guys were in a car accident. You got off the car, I guess, and survived while your parents stayed in the car and...got off course from the road. They drowned with the car in the lake." He says. I looked around, their eyes in shook. I tried swallowing back the tears,  but I just couldn't.

"Seriously? They...they passed?" I whispered. Louis nodded his head, a tear falling. 

"How about Jake? Is he here?" I ask. Louis stood there frozen. 

"He-he's in America." He says faster than I expected. 

"So he's safe? Does he know I'm here? Can I talk to him?" I ask Louis. He shook his head. 

"Who's Jake?" Harry asks.

"My brother." I answer. 

So Jake's fine, but my parents passed. Wow. Damn life. 

"Who do I live with then?" I ask Louis.

"You lived with us ever since the accident of your parents'." He answers. 

My eyes looked around the room. 

"I'm sorry." Louis says, walking out of the room. A little tear fell as I looked at the last 4 boys standing there speechless. 

"I-I'm just going to get some rest." I say, closing my eyes. All I heard last was quiet whispering.