Chapter 4

A/N I effin love you guys! First it was 100 reads for this Fan Fic, and now it's 300+ for 'Forbidden Love'!? Damn. I just want to hug everyone! Today, I am Louis William Tomlinson! With stripes and suspenders! And I will sass your ass if you are tacky! LNL! Here it is! I'm getting lazier but oh well!(: xx

As my eyes fluttered open, I felt something on my hand. 

"Morning babe." I hear a posh accent say. I looked to my right to see a curly haired boy. Was his name Harry? Or Liam?

"Harry, right?" 

He nodded, smiling as a tear streamed down his face. 

"Why are you crying?" I ask him as I wiped away his tear. 

"Your dumbass best friend Louis is the reason why your here." He whispers. I shook my head in disbelief. 

"He might be the reason why I'm here and he might be a dumbass, but he still is my best friend. And everyone is saying that you guys are best friends. Can you please stop with the fighting?" I ask him. 

He looked at me lovingly. 

"Even after you lost your memory, your still the girl I've known and loved." He smiles at me. 

"Thank you." I smile back. 

We interlocked fingers and stayed like this for minutes. 

"Morning Mofos!" I hear the irish accent call out, running inside. 

"Mofo?" I asked.

Harry shook his head as he laughed. "It means motherfucker." 

"I'd rather be called a bitch than a mofo." I smiled at the blondie. 

"How you doing?" He asks as he walks over to me. 

"Good. And you?" 

"Same here." He smiles as he kissed my temple. 

"Liam right?" 

He laughed. "Nope! Niall." 

"I'm sorry. It's barely getting used your names." I smiled at him. 

"It's all good. Hungry? Liam is bringing your food in." He smiles at me. I nodded my head as I watched him walk out of the room. 

"I'm a dumbass." I muttered. 

"No you aren't. You're just getting used to our names. We don't blame you." He smiles as he kissed my cheek. "I'll be back." He says as he walked out of the room.

I looked around my surroundings. 

White wall.

Brown chairs. 

Lots of needles put into me.

Damn. How I love my life! 

"Mornin love!" I hear someone call out. I looked at the door to see a guy holding a tray of food. 

"Had to get past Nialler." He smiles at me. 

"Oh so your Liam! I'm getting really confused with the names." I smile at him. 

"Don't worry. You'll get it in no time." He says as he put the tray of food down on my lap gently. 

"After you eat, you'll have to eat your medicine." 

"Really? How about we do this. I eat. I drink. Then I go to sleep! It's a better plan!" I say.

"Doctor's orders!" He smiles. 

"Fine." I mumbled. 

I ate all of the food that was placed on the tray, even if it was disgusting. 

"At least your not stubborn!" He laughs as he gave me some pills. 

"I have to swallow this!? What if I choke!" 

"Drink water with it. You won't choke love." He laughs again. 

"Fine." I said as I took a sip of water and swallowed down the two pills. 

"Morning love!" I hear someone call out. I choked on the water and glared at Liam. 

"I didn't expect that!" He says as he took the glass of water away from me. 

"Zayn, have you seen Louis? I thought he said he would come by." Liam asks the raven haired boy. 

"He is. He's just picking up something. I don't know." He says. 

"How are you feeling love?" He asks me. 

"Fine." I smiled at him. 

"Did Harry and Louis wake you up yesterday?" He smiles cheekily at me. 

"Pretty much. Are they enemies?" 

He shook his head. 

"Ever since the accident, they've been acting like that towards each other. I don't know why though. They share a flat. They're best friends. It's not like them just to fight like that." He says. 

"We're worried about them." Liam adds as he cleaned the space. 

"Yea. It's not normal for any of us to be in a fight for a long time." 

"Or to be in a fight like theirs." Liam adds. 

I sighed at that. "How are they going to go back to normal?" 

"We have no idea. I'll be back." Liam says. Zayn nodded as he kissed my forehead. 

"Me too." He says. I waved at him as I saw his figure disappear. 

"Out of my carrots! I heard someone was awake!!!" I hear screaming, the doors slamming open.