Chapter 14

A/N Yesh, it's short. But because I plan on making another chapter for you guys tomorrow. Or some day!(: xxx

To my surprise, I was able to stay here for a week now. I even got to meet Danielle, and she's so pretty. Apparently, I've already met her, but ever since the accident...you get the picture now. 

I watched as Liam came downstairs, ready for his interview at Radio 1. I focused myself back at the tele, but then he stood in front of it. My mouth escaped a little groan as I turned it off. 

"Audrey, you're coming with us." He says. My eyes widened. 

"No! I will not Liam! You know very well that Louis is going to be there, and I don't want to see him!" I replied stubbornly. I hated being stubborn, but why do I have to go when I don't want to see Louis?!

Liam shook his head. From the way he's acting, I knew he wouldn't give up. 

I sighed deeply as rested my body on the couch. 

"But Leeyum!" I whined. He chuckled lightly, but still kept the head shaking. 

"Fine." I muttered under my breath as I headed upstairs to change. 

* * * * *

As we got to the radio station, I saw signs all over the place for the guys. 

'I love you Harry!'

'Carrots only for Louis!'

'Keep Calm 1D cause I've got that One Thing' 

To my surprise, these signs were filling up the area with screaming girls. Liam looked back at me and guided us towards the building as a bodyguard kept a hold of the girls. 

As we got inside, I saw Harry and Niall eating as Zayn was still doing hair and makeup. I smiled a bit when I couldn't find Louis...

But things come to an end. 

I frowned at the sight of him. But, there, in the back of the corner, sat his figure. His tan skin, pale and dull. The bags under his eyes made him look dead, yet living.

Harry came up to me, and whispered, "He's been like that ever since you left." 

My heart broke. Seeing my bestfriend like this, I couldn't handle it. It was like killing your only family member. A person who you hate, yet need in so many levels. 

"Louis!" I screamed, running up to him, flinging my arms against his restless body. 

As I hugged him, his hands snaked its way to my waist, and I heard the soft cries of my name being called out in a little whisper. We pulled away from each other, just to take another glance. 

"I-I was worrying s-so much a-about you." He stutters as he hugs me again. I laughed lightly from the way he's being so delicate and vulnerable. 

"Please tell me you're coming back." He whispers against my ear. I smiled as I pulled away.

"Only if you promise me you would tell me the truth if I ask you something about my memory." I answered. He nodded his head vigorously. I laughed again to hug him. 

"Then I'll come back." I whispered. 

"Lou, you still need to get hair and makeup!" Zayn says. Louis shrugged as he pulled away. 

"It's a radio interview. I don't need no damn makeup." He says. 

* * * * *

Louis, Liam, and I went back to Liam's flat, gathering my things and moving them back to the car. I thanked Liam for everything, hugging him tightly like it was the end of our journey together. 

"Lou, don't be a dumbass again! I don't want her to be seen fighting with you all over again!" Liam says sternly, pointing at the boy whose hands were up like he surrendered.

"Promise, I won't." He says. 

"I'm going to get the last of my things." I say, pointing back at the flat. 

"I'll come and help." Louis offered.

I smiled at him a bit and replied, "No, it's fine Lou. All I have left are my makeup bags. It's nothing big. I can handle it." and with that, he nodded his head. 

I walked upstairs, opening my door that held so many crying sessions. My hands grabbed the makeup bags from my bed, and I headed out the door, and into the front lawn. 

But, I stopped at my tracks to hear Louis and Liam talking. 

"Does Audrey know about this?" Liam asks. 

"No, and Harry doesn't want her to know either."

"Well of course he doesn't! He's the reason he's in this mess the first place!" 

"The lads know, and they're trying to keep it a secret too." Louis says. 

I stared at my feet. 

Why is it that I'm always there to eavesdrop Louis' conversations that held important things? 

Secretive matters...

Hm..what's the secret!? Give me ONE vote for this chapter to get the truth about it on the next chapter!(: Also, Thanks for 500 reads! For sure, I'll write Chapter 15 soon!(: