Chapter 22

Her face was covered with tear stains. She hugged her best friend tightly, and he hugged her back with tears falling. His soft hand rubbed her back in comfort. 

With his hushed and quavering voice, he whispered, "I'm never going to let anything happen to you."

"Thank you boo bear." 

"Anything for you, Friz," he chuckles.

They pulled away from each other's grasp while the others just awed at them. Harry - being a jealous and cheeky lad he is - walked over to them and pushed their bodies even closer. They were so close that their lips were brushing against each other's and their hot breathes were able to be felt along their cheeks. 

"Welcome back, lovebirds!" Harry screams in laughter. Before Louis could do anything, the boys ran away. 

"Stupid Harry."

"I know, he's a prick," she giggles. 

"How did you even cope with him?"

"I just did. I mean, I did that with you when I was younger, didn't I?" 

His laughter roamed the room which made her heart flutter and the butterflies arising among her stomach. Her pale cheeks had color in them again, and the rose blush on her cheek became even darker with a loving look at him. 

Louis saw that in her, and his cheeks became pink as well. 

"I...erm...there's a party in Zayn's flat tonight and the lads were woundering if you would like to join us."

"I don't know Lou-"

"It's just going to be a small get together with the band before we leave for the US." 

She thought about it and answered, "I guess."

* * * * * 

They all got ready for the party, and left at the same time. Louis was shaking his leg anxiously; nervous about something that was planned for the party. Audrey saw that and stared at him. Lou got the message and smiled cheekily. 

"Shit," Louis mumbles under his breath as they pulled up at the flat. 

All of them walked out of Harry's car and walked inside of the flat. And what a surprise it really was. Harry had left the two just to go and drink at the bar. 

And all eyes were on them. Louis said it was a small party. Such a liar for the 'small' gathering bestowed upon them. She tugged on Louis' sleeve harshly. When he looked down at her, he saw the death glare. 

"I'm screwed.'" Louis thought to himself. 

She pulled them out of the crowd and into the corner where people were staring, but didn't make a movement to follow them. 

"What the hell Lou!?" she whisper screams. 

"I-I honestly didn't know that it would be THIS much people!" 

"Yeah, well now you do!" she huffs back. She began to walk away from him, but he grabbed her wrist tightly. 

"Where do you think you're going?" 

"Home."

"Erm...no you're not. You're staying here with me." 

"But Louis, there's people staring at me like I'm a freak. And their stares are right! I am a freak!"

"No you're not! Now listen to me, you're going to forget about what they say about you and how they look at your because they don't know how incredibly strong you really are. Besides, I won't let them hurt you at all," Louis smiles. Hesitantly, she gave into him and let Louis guide her towards the living room. 

People were still staring at the 'couple', but all of the death glares were just part of their jealousy. Louis, Audrey, Harry, Niall, Mary, Amiee, Shellie, and Zayn all sat down. 

"Where's Liam?" Niall questioned. 

"Somewhere. Now, let's just get to the game," Louis rushes. 

Zayn shrugged and explained the rules for the game they were about to play: Spin the bottle. Harry decided to go first and it landed on Mary. 

They kissed for about 15 seconds and pulled away for breathes of air. This began with everyone that was playing. Until Niall backed out from kissing Louis. He took a bad consenquence from Louis:

He had to chug down 3 bottles of vodka under 2 minutes. Then he was suppose to run naked around the flat without getting too tipsy.

Liam, being 'Daddy Direction' helped him run around the flat. And once he was done, he helped him upstairs in which he vomitted for long minutes. 

The game started to reach its end as only two people were still in the game: Louis, Mary, and Audrey. The others dropped out for being a wimp or for being simply, bored. 

Louis spinned and, nonetheless, it landed on Audrey. He looked up to see her dark brown eyes turn into lust. 

Was she craving a snog from his soft lips like he was? The same feeling for her? 

He sucked in all his breath as they subconsciously leaned in. Mary got up and watched them. All eyes were on the two, but they were concentrating on each other's lips. Their hot breathes mixed together and Louis couldn't take it anymore. 

Louis slammed his lips onto her's with full strength. People that were looking thought it would stay as a hungry kiss, but it didn't. 

They did, however, kiss each other will full force and passion. But Louis decided to keep it steady, and that's what he did. He controlled the kiss by kissing her back with all his love that was meant for only her. His hands snaked around her waist as her hands went to the back of his neck. It was a sweet kiss for the two to call it their first. 

She didn't mind. She was having second thoughts about her best friend just being a best friend. Maybe he was more to her. And maybe, he feels the same. 

Louis' tongue swept across her underlip in which she gladly let it. Their tongue's danced peacefully like a sweet tango. 

After 7 minutes of the kiss, they parted from each other, catching up on their beathes. However, their foreheads still touched and their eyes stared at each other. 

Once she saw the caribbean eyes of her best friend, she knew that her feelings were true. 

She is in love with her best friend.

Been shit with updates!! I'm terribly sorry! Oh and watch out, imma make a One Shots for a bromance..called....LILO!!!! Yeah. But, Nouis Forever!<3