Chapter 11

A/N This is something that I've been thinking about the whole time I wrote Falling Again!! True fact! This chapter has been on my mind.(; xx

I got out of bed and walked out of my room. 

Why was that dream so...life-like? 

I needed answers, so I walked into Louis' room. There he laid on his bed, snoring away. I silently laughed as I walked over to him and sat beside the edge of the bed. 

"Lou..wake up." I say, shaking him awake. 

"Hm, what?" He says, looking around. I laughed as I saw his blue eyes reconnect with mine. 

"Ugh, what do you want?" He groans as he sits up. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Gosh, good morning to you too." I joked. 

He laughed as he hugged me. 

"Fine. Morning to you Audrey. Now, why'd you wake me up too early?" He whines. 

"I need to ask you something." I say. He looked at me confused, then nodded his head. 

"Uh...well...erm....I want to talk to Jake. Now." I say. 

I felt his body tensed up, but as I grabbed his hand, he relaxed. His smile grew, but his head shook in disagreement. 

"It's about 5 in the morning over there." He says. 

"I don't think he'll care. I want to talk to him." I say. Again, he shook his head. 

"Well, why not?!" 

"Because...uh...it's too early over there." He says as he tries to get up from the bed. I shook my head as I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. 

"There's more I need to tell you." I say. 

He sat back down as I told him about my dream. His eyes lit up, but in a gloomy way. There was no regular sparkle that shone off his eye, and his frown made me feel even worse. 

"Just don't worry about it Dray. It was a dream." He says as he shakes his head. I sat there confused, but left it alone. 

Maybe Lou is right. I'm the one that's asking questions, yet denying it.

"Ok. Well thanks." I smiled at him as I hugged him again.

*****

Harry and I walked back into the house as I dropped my bags. 

"Why'd we have to get THIS much food!?" I whined. He laughed as he took away the heavy bags. 

I dragged my feet upstairs to my room. My eyes looked around everywhere. I took in every little detail of my room. 

The little pattern on the curtains. 

The blue clock blinking at me. 

And the...the scars on my wrist.

Two of them.

I touched it slightly, but there was no effect on my skin. I examined it throughly and frowned. 

How'd this get here? 

It was too visible. Two pink scars that were hid behind makeup and bracelets. 

I don't cut. Do I?

I shook my head in disbelief and I knew I needed answers. As I turned my doorknob and walked towards Louis' room, I could hear the yelling from downstairs. I walked over to the railing and heard perfectly of Louis and Harry's conversation. 

"She can't know!"

"Why not!? It's her brother! And she had a dream about him!!" 

"More than a dream! It was..it was a memory!" Louis shouts. 

"So she remembers how her brother died, but you denied it!? Smooth!" Harry yells. 

"Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to fix this!" 

"Just tell her the damn truth Lou!" Harry yells. They stayed quiet, but I heard footsteps. 

I turned my back on the railing and cried to myself. 

So Jake...Jake died. And I'm an orphan. With no memory. 

My life must be really perfect. 

I looked over to my cuts again. Did I start cutting because of this? Beacuse of all this drama?

"Dray?" I hear Louis say. I turned my head to look at him and Harry. I got up and slapped Louis across the face.