Chapter 9

A/N This one will have to be in Audrey's POV. For anyone that cried when Zayn deactivated his account remember this: He has a life. Perez Hilton doesn't. That's why he hides out in Twitter.(x So the One Shots info? Check Forbidden Love.(: xx

Sorry if it's short.):

"What the hell happened to you!?" I screamed as I took the ice pack away from his rib. 

"Nothing. Don't worry about it love!" He laughs weakly as he slowly putted the ice back on the bruise. 

"Niall?" I asked, looking towards the little blondie. 

"What?" He asks. 

I finally got his name right! So proud, yet mad at Louis. 

"What the hell happened?!" I yelled again, hearing Harry's voice come out from the distance. 

"What?" He screams as his heavy footsteps ran towards our direction.

His green eyes looked directly at Louis, then at Niall. 

"What the hell happened?!" He screams. 

"Exactly!" I said as I grabbed Louis' arm. 

"Boo? Please?" I asked quietly. 

Louis looked at me pleadingly. What did he want me to do? Let go of him!? Let go of my own best friend!? 

"Lou?" I asked again, trying my best pout on him.

He groaned at me. 

"We went clubbing." He says, as he looked at Niall. He was slumming down on his seat and looked uncomfortable.

"Who got hammered?" Harry smirks. 

"No one. I was suppose to, but I couldn't because a certain somebody got into a fight." Niall answers. 

My eyes widened in shock. 

Louis got into a fight!? The only time he fought was when Carlos punched me. 

"Are you-wait. How do you feel right now?" I laughed. 

"Like crap." He smiles. 

Harry yawned, and as I looked towards him, he just pointed upstairs. 

"I'm worn out. Good night!" He says as he walked upstairs. Niall nodded.

"Me too. Nights." He smiles as he kissed my forehead and patted Louis. 

As Niall and Harry's figures left, I looked back at my best friend. 

"Do you need anything?" I asked him, trying to erase the awkward feeling between us. 

"Love, don't worry about me." He smiles as he weakly took the ice pack off the purple bruise. 

I shook my head as I took the ice pack away from him. 

"I am going to become your mummy if you won't let me help you." 

"You're going to force yourself to help me?" He laughs. 

"Yes!" I said as I placed the frozen material onto another throbbing bruise. 

I just kept looking at his body. 

Abs. The formation….no!

Best friend. 

Best friend. 

Best friend!!! 

Louis is just my best friend and I cannot fancy him!! 

I slowly moved my head up to see his melting blue eyes already staring at me. 

"You have blue, blue eyes." I smiled. He smiled back and turned away so I wouldn't see his flushed face. 

"Ok. Keep this ice on this bruise and I'll get you something to eat." I said as I patted his…hard stomach. 

He just nodded as he took control of the ice. 

****

"Remember Carlos!?" I laughed as Louis barely choked on his food.

"I would've beaten his ass!" He smiles. 

"But you were weak." I teased him. 

"No! I was small for my size." He jokes as he took the ice pack away from his rib. 

"That should help stop the swelling." I said as I took the ice and placed it back in the freezer in the kitchen. 

"You should get some rest now love." Louis says as I walked back to him. 

"Not until you feel better." I smiled. He shook his head as he tried to get up. 

"Don't worry about me! I'm not the one who lost their memory here!" He smiles. 

"Still!" I laughed as I helped him up the stairs. 

As we reached the top, he just kissed my forehead and looked at me with those cute, blue eyes of his. 

"Please. Just go to sleep. I'll be better in the morning." He says as he made his way towards his room. 

I smiled and walked towards my room. As I unveiled the bedsheets, I suddenly thought of something. 

"Jake." I softly say as a tear strolled down.