Chapter 13

A/N Hm...this chapter is sucky. We'll see what happens. BTW it's short. I'm sorry. 

Harry's POV

Liam stared at Audrey for a while as I dropped off the last of her things. She smiled at me acknowledging. 

"Wait, so let me get this straight - Dray's staying here for a while because of the fight she and Lou had, but Lou doesn't know anything?" Liam asks, his brows furrowed in confusion. We both nodded our heads in response, his hands face palming himself. 

"Why is Lou so stupid!?" He yells, the tone of 'annoying' showing. 

"He's been a dumbass. It's just that, he wouldn't even tell me at all about Jake and his death."

"He was just looking out for you."

"It doesn't matter." She snaps at me. 

Liam looked at me worriedly. I shook my head as I looked down at my toes. 

"I'm sorry. I-I'll just...I'll just bring my things to the extra room." She says awkwardly. I looked up to see her carrying it up the staircase. 

As soon as her figure disappeared, I looked back at Liam. 

"What if we have an interview or something? I can't leave her behind!" Liam panics.

"Just bring her. I mean, she has no one to look after her, after all." I replied.

"Wait, are you going to tell Lou though?" He asks. 

I was dumbfounded with what I was planning on doing, but I shook my head anyways.

"He'll figure it out later on. Besides, she'll come back." I answered truthfully. He shrugged it off, sitting down at the couch. 

"I've got to get going mate. Lou might worry." I say as I head out for the door. 

"See you later!" I hear Liam yell before I closed the door behind me. 

* * * * *

As I got home, Lou ran up to me, his face all sweating and his breathing was out-of-control. 

"Where...have...you....been?" He asks in between breathes, placing his hands on his knees as he tries to retrieve back his breathing. 

I rubbed the back of my neck as I replied, "Out. Dropped Audrey somewhere." 

His face looked up at me, and his eyes were wide with shock. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME!" He screams.

"I guess I forgot." I answer as I tried to brush away from him. 

I left him there shocked, his body shaking. My stomach flipped around as I lied to him, but I couldn't break my promise to my girlfriend. That's just wrong. Right?