Chapter 6

A/N So I was a lazy ass yesterday. Sorry! Please don't hate me!!!): I've already got so much hate that it really effected me. So if you really hate me…you're going to kill me.</3 Well, here we go! Wrote this during a major headache and while my funk reappeared! Geez. Might not be great..sorry. BTW, not updating RERRL today. Sorry. xx 

Louis' POV.

I looked at Harry as his green eyes looked back at me. I miss those eyes looking at me. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered, looking at Audrey. Her smile grew as she looked at her boyfriend. 

"I'm sorry too." I hear him whisper back. 

"Please tell me your saying that to each other." She laughs. 

I nodded, waiting for Harry to reply. 

Nothing. Great. 

I stormed out of the room and into the waiting room. 

The only damn time when I say sorry is when he doesn't!?

I want to be best friends again! I'm done fighting with him! But if he doesn't care, then I don't see why I should!

"Louis?" I hear someone whisper. I looked up to see his emerald orbs look at me. 

"What?" I muttered under my breath.

He sat down next to me as he began playing with his fingers. I stared at him until his raspy voice spoke. 

"Look, Louis. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken your best friend. I know she's the whole world to you. And she is my world. I'm sorry." A tear strolled down his cheek as he looked at me. 

I laughed. "What happened to our friendship?" 

"I don't know. I just want it to come back." He smiles. 

"Me too." I say, patting him on the head. 

"Now go fetch me some carrots." I smiled at him. 

"Wait. Why should I get you carrots?" 

"Because I'm your boo bear Hazza." I smirked. He rolls his eyes as he got up from his seat. 

I got up and went back to her room. 

*****

The doctors said she was allowed to go home today, but they had to do something. Something so secretive, they wouldn't tell us. Surprising! Isn't it? 

"So. You get to come to our flat today!" I squealed as I saw her eyes open. 

"Really?" She asks, yawning as she took a better look at me. 

"Our flat." Harry says. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"More like my flat. Just because I'm older than Harry." I smiled at her. She nodded as she drank her pills. 

"I bet you I'm going to choke if I keep drinking these." She laughs as she swallowed her last one. 

"No you won't." Harry says. 

"Morning bitches!" I hear Niall yell, coming inside to the room. 

"Damn. I love the way you greet me every morning!" She jokes. 

"Especially when you get to come back to the flat today!" He smlies at her. 

"Ready?" I hear Zayn ask. 

"Where's Liam?" Harry asks Zayn. 

"Outside waiting with Paul." He says. 

"Alright. Well, we should get going." I say as I called for a nurse. 

When I found one, they helped us get her onto a wheelchair which is so uncalled for. 

I pushed her downstairs where Liam and Paul were waiting.

"Ready?" Liam smiles at her. She nodded. 

Paul opened the door as we walked outside. The bright sun beaming onto our skins. Fans screamed and asked for some pictures. We all wanted to, but we have someone that we need to bring home. 

"I'll help you." Paul says as he helped her off the wheelchair. I gave it back to one of the nurses and got inside the car along with the other lads. 

"I'm bringing Zayn, Niall, Liam back to their flats. Alright love?" Paul asks as he got inside the car. She nodded, looking back at me and Harry. 

"I'm going home?" 

"Going home." I smiled at her. 

*****

Paul dropped us off to our flat. 

"See you boys later!" Paul yells as he drove off. 

Harry opened the door to the flat, leaving Audrey standing there speechless. 

"You guys live here!?" She squeals as she took one step inside. 

"Pretty much." We laughed in unison. 

"Wait. I'm confused. Why were their girls screaming at you guys and fangirling? And how do you guys afford this place!?" She screams. 

I laughed as I lead her towards the kitchen. 

"Our jobs. Zayn, Niall, Harry, Liam, and I." I answered her. Harry threw her a water bottle as she stood there in shock. 

"And what do you guys do, exactly?" 

"Singing." Harry says. 

"I knew you would become a singer!" She smiles at me. 

"Yeah, well…." I laughed, trailing off. 

"Ok. First, am I the girlfriend of a famous singer and best friends with a famous singer? Second, are you kidding me?" 

"Well, best friend and girlfriend of famous singers in a boyband." Harry answers. She stood there speechless. 

"And do you think we'd be kidding if we show your room?" 

"There's more?" She squeals, her grin growing fast. 

"Plenty!" Harry and I laughed. 

"Is there anything else I should know of?" She smiles. 

"Not really." I say. 

I know I should tell her, but I just can't. At least not when she's so happy. 

"Well, we should go to your room!" Harry smiles as he took her hand. They both ran upstairs, laughing. 

"If only that was me." I muttered under my breath as I walked slowly upstairs to her room. 

Ok. I had a lot of thinking going on. Since I'm in honors and I have a lot of shit to do, I know I might not update everyday starting maybe….August 17? Don't know yet. But when it happens, I'll tell you guys. So. My update schedule for you guys? Forbidden Love is totally going to be finished before school starts. Sad, I know. BUT, Missing and RERRL well stay! Possibly RERRL. Don't know yet. Then maybe a Harry or Liam Fan Fic? Don't know which one to start with. Message me which one. 

Well, this is what I'm thinking of for my update schedule. 

Missing - Saturday or Sunday 2 Chapters OR 1 Chapter Saturday and Sunday

RERRL - Saturday or  Sunday 2 Chapters OR 1 Chapter Saturday and Sunday

How does that sound? And if you guys want to know my plan for Harry or a Liam fan fic, I'll tell you guys! As soon as I think of a plot for Liam! Haha. <3 xx